Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Showtime's Spence-Ocampo Main Event Peaked at 726K Viewers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Showtime's Spence-Ocampo Main Event Peaked at 726K Viewers

Errol Spence Jr. fought a completely unknown opponent and gave himself only three minutes to build a television audience Saturday night. That didn't stop Spence from producing higher ratings for Showtime in this fight than his previous appearance on the premium cable network. According to ratings released Tuesday by Nielsen Media Research, Spence's first-round knockout of overmatched mandatory challenger Carlos Ocampo drew a peak audience of 726,000.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Damn. A couple rounds and he coulda hit Adrien Broner numbers.

Comment

That’s pretty good since he was facing a 100 - 1 underdog.
      With a decent opponent probably can surpass that 1 million.

Comment

I was taking food off the grill and missed it lol. It was a mis match anyway thanks to ibf

Comment

Pretty good numbers for Showtime.

Comment

Really good ratings for Spence Crawford did like 900k on ESPN which is in more homes than Showtime

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              I was taking food off the grill and missed it lol. It was a mis match anyway thanks to ibf
              I turned on my stream thinking I made it back in time to watch and all I saw was the knockout punch

Comment

Good ratings considering no one knew Ocampo.

Comment

Not bad for a three minute destruction lol could have been higher if it made it to the second round lol

Comment

So apparently his star is rising on all fronts

Comment

Working...
                    X