No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dusty Harrison Granted Release From Roc Nation Sports

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dusty Harrison Granted Release From Roc Nation Sports

Undefeated welterweight Dusty Hernandez-Harrison is now a promotional free agent after being granted his release from promoter Roc Nation Sports. The former USBA, WBC Continental Americas and WBC Youth Champion is eager to get back in the ring after a 22-month hiatus from the sport.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ordinary ass fighters like Harrison need a bigtime promoter to push him to get anywhere.

And inexperienced outfits like RN needs good fighters to start up. Not some bumass dudes like harrison.

Comment

From what I recall, Dusty had a run in with the law that has delayed his career progression. Don't understand why he and his family still live in neighborhood they do. The Roc Nation signing probably didn't help his career either.

He's a decent fighter, it's a shame his career has stalled.

Comment

Was just talking about RNS boxing last week. Seems like they are definitely starting to fade out and are starting to go under with their boxing outfit.

Losing fighters and have not signed any significant fighters since Ward and Cotto left them.

Comment

I'd like to see him sign with Fa$t Łddie Hearn & fight in the UK once in a while.

Comment

Hernandez-Harrison LMAO... Johnson-Sanchez.. Williams-Morales

Comment

I totally forgot about him. The only fight that makes sense and big money is him verses Peterson or Petersons Brother in DC. Eddie needs to sign him.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
                From what I recall, Dusty had a run in with the law that has delayed his career progression. Don't understand why he and his family still live in neighborhood they do. The Roc Nation signing probably didn't help his career either.

He's a decent fighter, it's a shame his career has stalled.
                He was always going nowhere with his boxing career. He’s a very average fighter and does nothing good/great. He’s the epitome of a regional level fighter and nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
                  Hernandez-Harrison LMAO... Johnson-Sanchez.. Williams-Morales
                  Lol lol, James-Barrera, White-Alvarez, Crawford-Garcia.

Dusty’s new last name of Hernandez-Harrison makes you think of a fight match up.

Did Dusty think if he added Hernandez to his original and only last name would make him popular amongst the Hispanic fans. Lol lol lol ***ing poser.

Comment

Hes half puerto rican and its pretty common for people to use both parents last name I dont see why you 2 chumps are making a deal about it

Comment

Working...
                    X