Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Shakes Head at "Bad Blisters on Feet" Claim For Jeff Horn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum Shakes Head at "Bad Blisters on Feet" Claim For Jeff Horn

Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum has been around the sport for over 50 years - and he's heard countless post-fight excuses in that long stretch of time. It was no surprise to Arum, when Jeff Horn and some of his handlers were unwilling to give full credit to Terence Crawford in the aftermath of their welterweight showdown.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That blister excuse goes hand in hand with manny's fake shoulder injury...you know the one that was miraculously healed by salt water from swimming in the ocean

Comment

Unfortunately he got really bad blisters over here. He made a mistake and only packed one pair of shoes so he was a pair short," Rushton said to Daily Mail.

"He forgot his training shoes so his dad went out and bought him a new pair of Nikes here but they just gave him horrendous blisters. Two days before the fight, I was up squeezing huge amounts of liquid out of these blisters on his feet just so he could move because he could hardly move for the last four or five days out here.

This is the funniest sh** EVER LOL

Besides Bob is being a jerk right now because he knows if Horn didn't have blisters on his feet he would have been able to use more movement to dip and dodge those punches he got hit with! Then the outcome would have been way different Hahahahaha jk

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum has been around the sport for over 50 years - and he's heard countless post-fight excuses in that long stretch of time. It was no surprise to Arum, when Jeff Horn and some of his handlers were unwilling to give full credit to Terence Crawford in the aftermath of their welterweight showdown.
        [Click Here To Read More]

attempting to break in new runners 2 days before a fight ?

not your best work Jeff

unbelievably, Mosley said the exact same thing

pretty sure Haye said something similar as well

Comment

Arum knows fully that if Horn had his luck shoes, Crawford was done for. Arum probably stole the lucky shoes from Horn's bag.

Comment

Horn was still trying to turn the fight around when Robert Byrd inexplicably jumped in and stopped the fight. What an anticlimatic ending that was.

Comment

I keep saying it. If fighters keep saying injury was the cause of a lost they need to be fined by the sectioning body.

Comment

I can't believe people were seriously thinking that Horn may make it difficult for Crawford. The only surprise from the fight was that Crawford didn't finish him earlier. If Crawford was around Manny's age then maybe Horn could have won a half a round or something. I am just glad Crawford picked up a belt and now he has a bargaining chip.

Comment

Aw, C'mon Bob! Are you sure one of "our" guys would never do that?

April 10, 2014:

Roach wants Bradley to stop the "injured feet" excuse to explain the issues he was having in their first fight. In the build-up to the rematch, Pacquiao's team sent Bradley a pack of socks.

"Who cares about the feet. That has nothing to do with the decision or anything in the world. Who gives a f*** about the feet? Just because you have a f***ing blister on your foot. You're a fighter. Come on. These are professional fighters. Blisters on feet should be no f***ing issue whatsoever," Roach said.

However, Pacquiao himself has used the blister excuse for his performance against Juan Manuel Marquez in fight one.

"Toward the latter rounds, because I was wearing socks that were very thin, I had developed blisters on my feet - making it very difficult for me to move as effectively as I had during the earlier rounds. I had to fight more flatfooted than we had trained. After the fight, when I took my boots off, my socks were worn through and they were very bloody."

https://www.boxingscene.com/roach-ti...ut-feet--76579
                  Last edited by Bronx2245; 06-17-2018, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Who cares Horn and his camp are clearly delusional. The only people who thought he'd win were just picking him because he's the same color. Look at the post about Crawford leading up on here.

Hopefully those posters hung themselves. I dont care what color you are. If u suck you suck, and Horn Sucks.

Comment

Working...
                    X