Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence Unimpressed: I Only Did What I Should've Done to Ocampo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Spence Unimpressed: I Only Did What I Should've Done to Ocampo

Errol Spence Jr. fulfilled a sanctioning organization's obligation Saturday night. Nothing more, nothing less. That's Spence's perspective on his quick knockout of overmatched mandatory challenger Carlos Ocampo. When the heavily favored Spence was asked afterward if he sent "shockwaves" through the welterweight division by knocking out Ocampo in the first round, the unbeaten IBF welterweight champion downplayed his easy victory
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm glad it was over quick and Spence is absolutely bang on. Better to dispatch overmatched foes instead of dragging out pointless rounds like Lomachenko did with 100 to 1 underdog Sosa, Golovkin did to Monroe and Crawford did to Felix Diaz

I also can't wait until Spence fhucks up Crawford

Comment

What ever PEDs erroid sPEDnce is taking the rest of the welters need to take as well does any one of y’all errol booty pokers have erroids steroid plug naw I’m saying lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy gold View Post
        What ever PEDs erroid sPEDnce is taking the rest of the welters need to take as well does any one of y’all errol booty pokers have erroids steroid plug naw I’m saying lol
        Is Spence enrolled in VADA?

Comment

This is why spence is respectable. He’s not out here selling lies and telling the people he’s “the biggest test for me” like some others

Comment

Originally posted by chimichanga2 View Post
            Is Spence enrolled in VADA?
            Not to long ago vada came out with a list and guess who wasn’t enrolled erroid sPEDnce and also manny paquiao and I think canelo wasn’t there either that’s pretty suspect but who knows right? Lol

Comment

Not to long ago vada came out with a list and guess who wasn’t enrolled erroid sPEDnce and also manny paquiao and I think canelo wasn’t there either that’s pretty suspect but who knows right? Lol
              Does VADA have a publicly available list of athletes enrolled in the program?

Comment

Originally posted by chimichanga2 View Post
                Does VADA have a publicly available list of athletes enrolled in the program?
                They posted it on boxing scene this is were i saw it like a month ago maybe two months ago

Comment

Jimmy gold does your mama know you are such a big p*ssy? Get a life you rumor mill. You're like that fat chick on the laundry mat that has nothing to do but dish dirt on other people because her life sucks.

Comment

Errol Spence does not display devastating power, speed or endurance. The kid comes forward and throws shots while avoiding return fire. Ocampo got hit with a well timed liver shot that put him down. Simple as that.

Comment

Working...
                    X