Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Granados vs. Fortuna Ends Early With Freak Accident

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Granados vs. Fortuna Ends Early With Freak Accident

Granados, Fortuna Fight Photos Gallery - Ford Center in Frisco, Texas - A 10-round junior welterweight fight between Javier Fortuna and Adrian Granados ended in a no-decision after Fortuna appeared to hit his head while falling backward out of the ring during the fourth round. Fortuna was placed in a neck brace and taken away on a stretcher. (photos by Ryan Hafey and Stacey Verbeek).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Photos are fantastic. Could not ask for more.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Granados, Fortuna Fight Photos Gallery - Ford Center in Frisco, Texas - A 10-round junior welterweight fight between Javier Fortuna and Adrian Granados ended in a no-decision after Fortuna appeared to hit his head while falling backward out of the ring during the fourth round. Fortuna was placed in a neck brace and taken away on a stretcher. (photos by Ryan Hafey and Stacey Verbeek).
      [Click Here To Read More]
      ... From what I've watched, Fortuna faked his way out, in order to get a ND..

Comment

Damn, i turned this on late and saw Granados talking about a rematch, didnt know it ended like this, I remember another Dominican Juan Guzman trying to bail out of a fight against khabib allakhverdiev in a similar fashion, dont need to see fortuna again after this

Comment

Working...
        X