Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ocampo: I Got Overconfident at The End, Spence Caught Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ocampo: I Got Overconfident at The End, Spence Caught Me

Carlos Ocampo, at only 22 years old and a 100-1 underdog, was knocked out in bad fashion in the biggest fight of his career. And that biggest fight only lasted a single round. The International Boxing Federation made him the mandatory challenger a few months, and Ocampo challenged their welterweight champion, Errol Spence, on Saturday night in Texas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

yeah? you got overconfident IN THE FIRST ROUND?!?

Comment

I think you won

Comment

Lmao at Bumcampo

You didn't have a turds chance in hell

Comment

Ocampo might not be any good, but at least he will only be pissing blood for a day or two. All the body work The Truth got in on Brook, has Kell still pissing blood a year later.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            I think you won

Comment

Brook got ridiculed for fighting his mandatory's, it's only fair that Spence does as well.

That IBF is a bad thing to have by itself, and I'm not sure Spence is a big enough name to attract the big guys, just like Brook couldn't.

Comment

It's still a mystery on who Ocampo earned his position - when the boxer never fought outside of Mexico or beat anyone of note to secure that position.

It’s the IBF, of course it doesn’t matter why.

Comment

This guy was never going to win, miss me with all that

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
                    Ocampo might not be any good, but at least he will only be pissing blood for a day or two. All the body work The Truth got in on Brook, has Kell still pissing blood a year later.
                    Lmao.. pissing like cherry kool-aid! Ocampo had a mean pokerface.. fight week, weigh in, ring entrace.. but that invincibility spell wore off 20 seconds left in the first round..

Comment

Working...
                    X