Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: A Little Disappointed, Wanted it To Go Until 4th or 5th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Spence: A Little Disappointed, Wanted it To Go Until 4th or 5th

One of the most highly regarded fighters in the sport, Errol Spence, made quick work of Carlos Ocampo, knocking out the Mexican challenger in the first round Saturday to retain his International Boxing Federation welterweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

disappointed with the IBF and their pathetic rankings...Jessie Vargas should have been made mandatory regardless of the draw in his last fight..and the IBF are considered the most strict boxing sanctioning body..really shows how corrupt and pathetic these alphabets groups are

Comment

Not your fault Spence, the IBF matched you up with a bum as your mandatory. Unfortunately.

Comment

Spewing wished it had of gone a little bit longer.
        All that training and hardwork Spence would of done for it to be finished in the first.
        He must be happy that he got him out of their but i bet he would of wanted at least abit of back and forth.
        If i was his manager and promoter i would have him fighting again ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
          Not your fault Spence, the IBF matched you up with a bum as your mandatory. Unfortunately.
          No it's not his fault! Spence was a 10 to 1 favorite. I thought if Ocampo could make past five rounds it would be a moral victory for him.

The announcers only showed it once and only mentioned once as i mentioned on a different thread!

Let's see if any of you tuff guys can take a shot in the gonads and not go down like a little sissy!

I was disappointed that Al Bernstein and Paulie Malignaggi said nothing of the low blow! Maybe I shouldn't be surprised. Paulina doesn't have any balls so how would she know?

Comment

IBF sure does have their mandatory challengers properly ranked.

GGG gets stripped for not fighting Derevynchenko, yet Spence gets to defend vs a guy who hasn't even fought a top 30 welterweight.

Comment

Surely he didn’t think he was getting rounds in against Ocampo...
              Originally posted by Shadoww.702 View Post
              Spence should dismantle Ocampo quicker than he gets his hands wrapped.

Comment

Roll up! Roll up! See another travelling one-man boxing show!

Maybe it's about time they revived the travelling boxing tents from the old days, where fighters who were part of the travelling show took on all-comers from the obscure audience.

Spence still has a lot more credibility than some, as at least he's faced some tough competition along the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiowhatta View Post
                  Roll up! Roll up! See another travelling one-man boxing show!

Maybe it's about time they revived the travelling boxing tents from the old days, where fighters who were part of the travelling show took on all-comers from the obscure audience.

Spence still has a lot more credibility than some, as at least he's faced some tough competition along the way.
                  yeah i guess although hes only had 1 tough fight, which to be fair is 1 more than many of the other guys around boxing at the moment.

Comment

IBF and their ****ty rankings

Comment

Working...
                    X