Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Murray: D*ckhead Saunders Hoped For Golovkin, Faked Injury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Murray: D*ckhead Saunders Hoped For Golovkin, Faked Injury

Middleweight contender Martin Murray is still steaming made over the recent fight withdrawal of WBO world champion Billy Joe Saunders. The two were initially set to fight on April 14, and then Saunders withdrew with a claimed injury. The contest was rescheduled for June 23, and Saunders withdrew once again, with another injury that he claimed to sustained in training camp.
    [Click Here To Read More]

So maybe Murray escalates a war of words into getting that fight back again?

Comment

What I suspected all along, and then the negotiations between Canelo and GGG confirmed it.

(Never trust a man who shyts where he sleeps, i.e. in a caravan)
      Marchegiano Marchegiano likes this.

Comment

I wonder if Murry will sue him

Comment

I’m interested in this fight now. They should have it on the undercard and get both some more exposure in the states

Comment

Loeffler threw Saunders under the bus leaking the info out lol.. Billy Hoe gonna have a hard time explaining himself. Murray should sue him.

All that crap about "all the belts" is out the window Golovkin going for "all the money" now.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Murray: D*ckhead Saunders Hoped For Golovkin, Faked Injury

haha yep, that is what ****head Saunders did

suxx for Murray

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                Loeffler threw Saunders under the bus leaking the info out lol.. Billy Hoe gonna have a hard time explaining himself. Murray should sue him.

All that crap about "all the belts" is out the window Golovkin going for "all the money" now.
                Yup . I think Loeffer used BJS as a tool in the negotiations. Leaked out that they had him set as a backup plan to let Golden boy know they had other options .
                Can't blame him . It Worked for GGG. BJS got played though .

Comment

Team Bull**** were probably bluffing.....

otherwise, they would have agreed to fight Saunders in June when he first offered them that fight

Murray probably lost that opportunity for nothing

Comment

Agreed...agreed.

Comment

Working...
                    X