Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: I've Had This Division on Notice Since My First Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: I've Had This Division on Notice Since My First Fight!

IBF welterweight world champion Errol Spence (23-0, 20 KOs) is planning to do a real job on his mandatory challenger, Carlos Ocampo (22-0, 13 KOs) - who some bookies have pegged as a 100-1 underdog. The Showtime televised contest takes place later tonight from The Ford Center at The Star in Dallas, Texas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Erroid sPDEnce if popping of the mouth I guess anobolic steroids give false sence of confidence that’s all right ur about beat Carlos a guy that would beat everyone on Terrance and Keith’s resume rotfl

Comment

"I've had the welterweight division on notice since my first fight."

Ah geez, the kidz gettin' a bit kacki there now isn't he?
      He'll sail thru Ocampo with very few bumps in the road,
      but arrogance like this = Road Block Crawford soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy gold View Post
        Erroid sPDEnce if popping of the mouth I guess anobolic steroids give false sence of confidence that’s all right ur about beat Carlos a guy that would beat everyone on Terrance and Keith’s resume rotfl
        Any proof to support such ridiculous claims? U have to be the most ******ed, sensitive, butthurt, manfan ****er in this entire realm. Bow down you silly hoe!

Comment

I met a professional boxer who was my Uber driver he told me all these top boxers use steroids. He told me these guys will spend up to $5000 a month for their Supplements . He was an Arab boxer he told me he also owns a gym where Steroids can be purchased in Las Vegas. I asked is Floyd dirty he laugh of course
          Last edited by Luilun; 06-16-2018, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Spence needs to keep talking! Garcia/Porter winner will be a great test.

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
              Any proof to support such ridiculous claims? U have to be the most ******ed, sensitive, butthurt, manfan ****er in this entire realm. Bow down you silly hoe!
              Facts are facts bruh 👍

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                I met a professional boxer who was my Uber driver he told me all these top boxers use steroids. He told me these guys will spend up to $5000 a month for their Supplements . He was an Arab boxer he told me he also owns a gym where Steroids can be purchased in Las Vegas. I asked is Floyd dirty he laugh of course
                That's all the proof I need! Lol! An Arab Uber driver in Las Vegas! WOW! It doesn't get any better than this!

Comment

I know this is not related but check out this article and tell me who doesn't want the fight, Wilder or AJ. Also note all the times hearn says the word IF.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/65396...oxing-wembley/
                  Last edited by Patsfan bri; 06-16-2018, 02:08 PM.

Comment

why without any proof of any kind at any time would some of u a$$holes post such ridiculous drug accusations against a fighter bc u might not like him? smh im a fan of Spence more than i am of Crawford but u would never see me post crap about bud especially drug related bc Spence is my fighter. keep it about the fights man keep it about the fights. an arab driver? tha f#@k outta here with that bullsh#t

Comment

Working...
                    X