Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Berchelt Pumped To Have His Fight Shown on ESPN+ App

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Miguel Berchelt Pumped To Have His Fight Shown on ESPN+ App

WBC super featherweight champion Miguel "El Alacrn" Berchelt (33-1) is in the final stages of his training camp for his third title defense against former featherweight champion Jonathan Barros (41-5-1). The fight takes place on June 23rd and will be televised in Mxico on Azteca.
    [Click Here To Read More]

HBO was on this guy's nuts since he knocked out Vargas and want him back. But yeah ESPN+ is cool....

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      HBO was on this guy's nuts since he knocked out Vargas and want him back. But yeah ESPN+ is cool....
      i guess hbo isn't anymore

Comment

I'm on a restricted data plan and ESPN+ uses all of the data. 10G on one show! Crawford beating Horn was worth it, This should be on Telemundo, the app is just another pain in the wallet.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
          I'm on a restricted data plan and ESPN+ uses all of the data. 10G on one show! Crawford beating Horn was worth it, This should be on Telemundo, the app is just another pain in the wallet.
          get a new provider

Comment

the bobfather should sign this guy and get another mexican in his stable. he probably already is

Comment

Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
              i guess hbo isn't anymore
              They'll try to get Berchelt vs Roman for sure

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                Find a starbucks or McDonalds and get that free wifi lol

Comment

yea i already unsubed.... aint paying for it

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                    Find a starbucks or McDonalds and get that free wifi lol
                    I'm up in the hills, satalite and propane. 10 miles to the nearest Mac, 25 to starbucks. More pain.

Comment

Working...
                    X