Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: I'm The Best and Most Feared at 147 - I'm The Top Dog!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Spence: I'm The Best and Most Feared at 147 - I'm The Top Dog!

The 2012 U.S. Olympian gets that chance Saturday night against Mexico's Carlos Ocampo in a mandatory defense between undefeated fighters. Spence's second fight as a champion will be the first title bout in the 12,000-seat football stadium that is the indoor practice field for the Dallas Cowboys at team headquarters 30 miles north of Dallas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Can't argue with the man. Sooner or later Thurman or Garcia-Porter winner will have to fight him.

Comment

If he beats Thurman then yes. Him and Crawford still got work to do at 147lb.

Comment

He says this but then when they mention Crawford he always says wait until he has all other belts. Crawford seems to be ready now. So why wait.

Comment

Errol
          Don’t forget top PED user in the division as well lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy gold View Post
            Errol
            Don’t forget top PED user in the division as well lol
            Link to the article?

Comment

Originally posted by candyman441 View Post
              He says this but then when they mention Crawford he always says wait until he has all other belts. Crawford seems to be ready now. So why wait.
              Crawford is good, but he don't want his second fight at 147 to be against Spence. Spence is not a Jeff Horn.

Comment

Originally posted by candyman441 View Post
                Where are you getting this information? I haven't seen Crawford call out Spence specifically, he just says he's ready for anyone

Comment

Calm down buddy your best win was against a guy coming off a brutal breating and a fractured face.

Comment

These guys are beating Ocampo and Jeff horn and claiming to be the best LMAOOO. Nope, Keith thurman is the best WW as of RIGHT NOW....He has the best wins and resume.

Comment

Working...
                    X