Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence-Ocampo: Official Weights for Showtime's Tripleheader

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Spence-Ocampo: Official Weights for Showtime's Tripleheader

The 28-year-old Spence (23-0, 20 KOs) is arguably boxing's best welterweight and undoubtedly one of the top 10 boxers, pound-for-pound, in the sport. The 22-year-old Ocampo (22-0, 13 KOs) is an anonymous mandatory challenger, considered such an underdog that multiple Internet sports books list Spence as an unusually high 100-1 favorite over him entering their 12-round, 147-pound title fight Saturday night in Frisco, Texas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

A sparring event for Spence...look for him to turn up the heat around round 4...nice showcase tomorrow night!!

Comment

A steroid using weight bully vs a relatively unknown pathetic smh

Comment

I think Spence is a good fighter, no question. But this writer claiming hes one of the top 10 best p4p fighters is a lil too early imo. He hasnt fought anyone, other than Brook who isnt that special tbh, and this weekend's opponent is nothing more than a weak mando that will be used as a showcase. Wait until the kid fights some big names and beats them convincingly before the p4p accolades start coming in

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy gold View Post
          A steroid using weight bully vs a relatively unknown pathetic smh
          I hate to say it but I wouldn't be surprised if Spence was using. I think the sport is tainted and I no longer care for boxers that overly rely on power except for Wilder as I believe he's all natural. Roids are destroying the sport

Comment

Spence will KO Ocompa! Ready for this work..

Comment

Originally posted by Input1914 View Post
              I hate to say it but I wouldn't be surprised if Spence was using. I think the sport is tainted and I no longer care for boxers that overly rely on power except for Wilder as I believe he's all natural. Roids are destroying the sport
              Where is the Spence-on-steroids allegations stemming from? Genuinely curious. Is there an article or did another fighter or somebody say something along those lines?

Where is that coming from?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_R View Post
                Where is the Spence-on-steroids allegations stemming from? Genuinely curious. Is there an article or did another fighter or somebody say something along those lines?

That stuff comes from the ignorant fans of other WW fighters (notice I didn't say "boxing fans"), whom Spence has already beaten, or will in the future. They use totally unfounded accusations like "steroids" or "weight bully" to help themselves sleep better at night.

Comment

Originally posted by Input1914 View Post
                  Well I remember seeing videos besides having puffy ******* u can tell if someone is using steroids is took look in the eyes where it supposed to be white it’s kind of yellow and Errol seems to have that yellow coloring on his i also think the charlos are using steroids cause I remember they both could barely knock anyone out now there knocking out almost everyone out so and then after they fights they get really emotional like almost about to cry

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_R View Post

It's mostly from the pathetic pu$$ies who have never lifted a day in their puny lives. They see someone built, and want to tear them down by making PED accusations.

No pu$$y gettin losers.

Comment

Working...
                    X