Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: LIVE STREAM: Errol Spence vs. Carlos Ocampo - Official Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: LIVE STREAM: Errol Spence vs. Carlos Ocampo - Official Weigh-In

Spence vs. Ocampo Live Stream Official Weigh-In - Undefeated welterweight champion Errol "The Truth" Spence Jr. will defend his IBF world title in a Dallas homecoming Saturday, June 16 live on SHOWTIME at Ford Center at The Star in Frisco against unbeaten mandatory challenger Carlos Ocampo in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions. It will be the first boxing event inside Ford Center and Spence's first hometown fight as world champion.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Spence is going to do a number on Ocampo.
    Ocampo will come to fight and he looks big no midget but he will be broken down by the punishment Spence brings.

Comment

This fight. Really has no point to it we all know size plus anobiolic steroids are going to be to much for Carlos and probably going to make the erroid sPDEnce fan boys claim how Carlos was way more of a threat than Jeff horn or some whacky bull**** like that smdh

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy gold View Post
        This fight. Really has no point to it we all know size plus anobiolic steroids are going to be to much for Carlos and probably going to make the erroid sPDEnce fan boys claim how Carlos was way more of a threat than Jeff horn or some whacky bull**** like that smdh
        If Spence is on anabolic steroids, then he should get a refund. The guy is little. Just because Canelo got busted doesn't mean that fighters you don't like are juicing too.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
          If Spence is on anabolic steroids, then he should get a refund. The guy is little. Just because Canelo got busted doesn't mean that fighters you don't like are juicing too.
          SubzeHOE when have I made a comment regarding canelo period? Let me guess TBE fan boy right? Didn’t floyd get caught using IV or something he the best tho lol look man if paquiao was on the **** with out any proof then erroid sPDEnce is on em cause looks way more likely to be juicing facts. Onehunnid

Comment

Champ vs Vanes 2.0

Comment

Ocampo will use his head to defeat Spence just like Horny did to Pac !!!

Comment

SubzeHOE when have I made a comment regarding canelo period? Let me guess TBE fan boy right? Didn’t floyd get caught using IV or something he the best tho lol look man if paquiao was on the **** with out any proof then erroid sPDEnce is on em cause looks way more likely to be juicing facts. Onehunnid
                Go away kid, ya bother me.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                  Go away kid, ya bother me.
                  I speak facts

Comment

I speak facts
                    First, I'm not a Floyd fan, can't stand the guy. I made my comment, because I suspect that you're a Canelo fan. Hence, your accusation that Spence is juicing.

Comment

Working...
                    X