Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Josh Kelly, Ricky Burns, McDonnell-Hall - Official Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Josh Kelly, Ricky Burns, McDonnell-Hall - Official Weigh-In

Kelly, Burns, McDonnell Weigh-In Photos Gallery - Former World title challenger Edwards has been chasing a showdown with Nelson for some time, with the local man returning to the ring in April following his epic battle with Belfast star Jamie Conlan in April 2016 for the Commonwealth Super-Flyweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Why is Burns even in the title of this article? His fight isn't even on TV!

Ritson v Hyland Jr is the co-main event. Both undefeated and for the British Title, yet hardly gets a mention.

Comment

Do any one of y’all wilders cuck boy fans know who the Alabama trash can fights next I’m betting it’s some fat slob but I don’t know it could be some old crack head from the street

Comment

Originally posted by Abovetheclouds View Post
        Why is Burns even in the title of this article? His fight isn't even on TV!

Ritson v Hyland Jr is the co-main event. Both undefeated and for the British Title, yet hardly gets a mention.
        Ritson is really going places. Looking forward to seeing what the atmosphere will be like tomorrow.

Comment

Hyland is undefeated but he fully robbed Ormond in his last fight. Ashamed he is from my city. I want Ritson to do him badly. Also helps Ritson is immensely likable and Hyland isn't.

Comment

They should let Ritson beat up on Burns after this

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
              Ritson is really going places. Looking forward to seeing what the atmosphere will be like tomorrow.
              Yep. He is really exciting to watch.

It's a decent card too.

Comment

Working...
              X