Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berchelt's Plan: After Barros - Bring on Roman, Then Tank Davis!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Berchelt's Plan: After Barros - Bring on Roman, Then Tank Davis!

BoxingScene.com recently caught up with WBC super featherweight champion Miguel "El Alacrn" Berchelt (33-1) who returns to the ring on June 23rd against former champion Jonathan Barros (41-5-1). The action takes place in Mrida, Yucatn, Mxico and will be televised in Mxico on Azteca and in the United States on the ESPN+ App.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm good with that

Comment

Tank ain’t going to fight him lol. He gone say Floyd trying to set him up. He trying to fight Jamel Hereing and Tevin Farmer

Comment

tank vs berchelt..what a great fight that'll be between two young skilled boxers

Comment

Tank will face the winner of Tevin Farmer vs. Billy Dib, especially if Farmer wins! Farmer vs Dib takes place August 3rd in Australia! I hope Farmer wins! He was already robbed by Ogawa! Davis vs. Farmer is a 50/50 fight! B-More vs. Philly! Make It Happen!

Comment

Tank vs Berchelt will be an intruiging match up.

I am interested in that fight.

Comment

Berchelt vs Tank would be a nice fight.

But yes, I can already see Gervonta b1tching and complaining that Floyd is trying to get him beat if he presents this matchup to him.

Comment

Berchelt will destroy Davis in 10 rounds.

Miguel have a great power and skills, he is bigger and have more reach.

Comment

Berchelt vs Tank Davis will be a great fight, It will be an easy fight to make, since both fighters want it, and neither will dso anything in negotiations to complicate making the match, Berchelt has to beat Barros and Roman first and Davis will have to beat the Dib vs Farmer winner, but that is probably a formality.
                  Last edited by djb914; 06-15-2018, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X