Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Adrian Granados, Javier Fortuna - Go Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Adrian Granados, Javier Fortuna - Go Face To Face

Granados vs. Ocampo Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Unbeaten welterweight world champion Errol Spence Jr. and top-rated contender Carlos Ocampo spoke to media at the Dallas Cowboys World Headquarters Thursday as Spence nears his homecoming title defense against his unbeaten challenger this Saturday, June 16 live on SHOWTIME from Ford Center at The Star in Frisco in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Props to Fortuna as he's going to be massively outsized

Comment

Originally posted by Input1914 View Post
      Props to Fortuna as he's going to be massively outsized
      Similar comments were made when he faced Easter and as far as I'm concerned he won that far. Although, weight wise Granados might have a decent advantage. I expect Fortuna to box more and not get too crazy with exchanges.

Comment

This could be a candidate for fight of the year! Call it female intuition...

Comment

Wow a brutal war in the making

Comment

Hats off to Fortuna for stepping up in weight and taking on a huge 140 pounder! I honestly believe he gets mowed down, if Granados is able to walk him down and corner him. This fight gives me the chills!

Comment

Fortuna won against Easter, but man, I have a bad feeling about this one.

Comment

Working...
              X