Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: Crawford Did What He Supposed to Against Limited Horn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Spence: Crawford Did What He Supposed to Against Limited Horn

Errol Spence Jr. wasn't overly impressed with Terence Crawford's win against Jeff Horn. From Spence's perspective, Crawford merely did what he was supposed to do against a big underdog with limited boxing ability. Crawford (33-0, 24 KOs), of Omaha, Nebraska, became a world champion in a third weight class by stopping Australia's Horn (18-1-1, 12 KOs) in the ninth round Saturday night to win the WBO welterweight title at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Spence stops Crawford.

Comment

People are still underrating Crawford. I think Crawford v Spence could go either way. Just don’t let this thing go the way of Pacquiao/Mayweather. They need to do this either later this year or next.

Comment

If there is a level below "bum" that's where Horn resides.

Which goes to show how washed up and shot Pacquiao is to give this kangaroo mofo any fame in the first place.

Crawford gets little to zero credit for it. Meh. on to bigger and better things hopefully.

I've never seen Ocampo and I'm sure he's better than Horn too.

Crawford vs Benavidez seems imminent. the in-house fight circus has begun. I'm not holding my breath waiting on Bud to face those PBC guys.

Comment

Bud preps Spence's lunch and takes him to school!

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
            If there is a level below "bum" that's where Horn resides.

Which goes to show how washed up and shot Pacquiao is to give this kangaroo mofo any fame in the first place.

Crawford gets little to zero credit for it. Meh. on to bigger and better things hopefully.

I've never seen Ocampo and I'm sure he's better than Horn too.

Crawford vs Benavidez seems imminent. the in-house fight circus has begun. I'm not holding my breath waiting on Bud to face those PBC guys.
            Ocampo v. Horn would be a good scrap lol I'd watch that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
              Bud preps Spence's lunch and takes him to school!
              Totally agree. Crawford has too much skill for Spence.

Comment

Spence would've gotten him out of there earlier. Crawford is more surgical.

Comment

Originally posted by Bwall004 View Post
                  People are still underrating Crawford. I think Crawford v Spence could go either way. Just don’t let this thing go the way of Pacquiao/Mayweather. They need to do this either later this year or next.
                  End of next year I think. Porter Garcia winner fights either guy and Thurman gonna be back soon enough. Dust settles and we get Spence-Crawford at the end of 2019. This one can marinate just a little bit because there's other options at 147 to make good fights in the meantime.

Comment

I don't know if Crawford is big enough for Spence...but then again I thought Crawford would be undersized against Horn and that wasn't really the case. But I want to see this fight!! Crawford's speed may be the difference, but can he handle Spence's size and power?? Hope we get this one soon. 2 top 5 p4p guys in their primes, come on!!

Comment

Working...
                    X