Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye - Full Detailed Statement Regarding His Retirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Haye - Full Detailed Statement Regarding His Retirement

Today (Tuesday, June 12, 2018) I announce my retirement from professional boxing. They say you can’t play boxing. Yet, as I write this retirement statement, and reflect on my time in the sport, I can’t find a better way to describe the ride. Thanks to boxing, I have been able to live my unencumbered childhood dream; a dream my dad, Deron, facilitated the moment he took me to Fitzroy Lodge amateur boxing club as a nervous 10-year-old.

[Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 06-12-2018, 09:50 AM.

Enjoy your retirement, you've earned it. Hopefully people remember you for the devastating cruiserweight that you were in your prime.

Comment

Originally posted by scarybodyshot View Post
      Enjoy your retirement, you've earned it. Hopefully people remember you for the devastating cruiserweight that you were in your prime.
      They won't, and that's his fault. When your talk overshadows your success inside the ring, you have only yourself to blame.

Comment

I wish David haye a happy retirement!

Comment

Originally posted by bigjer88 View Post
          They won't, and that's his fault. When your talk overshadows your success inside the ring, you have only yourself to blame.
          People like you are sad. Haye is done he retired why are you still clinging to the mans flaws like they are your own.

“He without sin, cast the first stone”

Show some respect, which I know you have none of and give the man a proper sending off.

Comment

Good career, enjoy your retirement David.

Comment

Happy retirement Big Man. Definitely enjoyed your fights, and wanted you to win the rematch but you were always a great watch.

Comment

Full detailed statement
                Just fughin retire already
                As someone mentioned , you fughed yourself

Comment

RIP haye gone but not forgotten love you bro. What a man fighting after spinal surgery i can't help but feel that played a part in his demise.

Comment

Inspirational
                    Bellew knew from the beginning of his back injury and knew he never would be fully fit.

Comment

Working...
                    X