Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hurd: Charlo Gets Stopped If He Fights Me Like He Fought Trout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hurd: Charlo Gets Stopped If He Fights Me Like He Fought Trout

Jarrett Hurd clearly took some confidence from how Jermell Charlo fought against Austin Trout. Charlo dropped Trout twice, once apiece in the third and ninth rounds, yet settled for a majority-decision win in their 12-rounder Saturday night in Los Angeles. Hurd, who could fight Charlo next in a 154-pound title unification fight, stopped Trout following the 10th round October 14 in Brooklyn.

[Click Here To Read More]

Let's get it on.

Comment

Well stop talking about Kell Brook and Amir Khan and let's get it done.

There's nothing in the way right now. All that Brook and Khan talk is b.s.

Comment

Toss up fight.. may the best man win.

Comment

I could feel the air of charlo punches as they missed against trout literally...i don't think hurd would want to be receiving those shots and with his style I can't imagine charlo not landing flush

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
            Well stop talking about Kell Brook and Amir Khan and let's get it done.

There's nothing in the way right now. All that Brook and Khan talk is b.s.
            AMEN! I understand why Hurd wants a righty first, but the time for the unification is NOW! Brook doesn't want that smoke anyway! Charlo vs. Hurd! Make It Happen!

Comment

Hurd probably beats the loud mouth Charlo

Hurd will stop big mouth Charlo and take Charlo's belt. FACT.

Comment

While Lara lost fair and square, Lara used way less movement than usual and still managed to "stand his ground" for the most part against Hurd so I'm curious to see how a younger and "stronger" Charlo will do standing his ground against Hurd.

Comment

well lets get to it then

Comment

Hurd is right.

Comment

Working...
                    X