Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Horn's Trainer: Crawford Better Than Spence, Too Slick for Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Horn's Trainer: Crawford Better Than Spence, Too Slick for Him

LAS VEGAS Based on what Glenn Rushton witnessed from his ringside seat Saturday night, he can't envision Errol Spence Jr. beating Terence Crawford. The highly skilled, intelligent Crawford battered the former champion Rushton trains, Jeff Horn, until referee Robert Byrd understandably stopped their fight at 2:33 of the ninth round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

True story.

Comment

Good fight make it happen!

Comment

Crawfish is one silky smooth technician with a mean streak. a hybrid of Whitaker and Tommy Hearns.

Comment

established himself within the 147??? Wait what? After a Jeff Horn fight ? Come on people. Smdh.

Comment

Best path to make this happen = Spence beats the nobody he's facing next and then moves on to beat the winner of garcia vs porter. For Crawford, hope Pacquiao somehow looks impressive in beating mathysse, then beat Pacquiao into retirement. If all of this happens, then we have a credible Crawford vs Spence ppv event.

Comment

Jeff Horn would have more success with E. Spence, Errol would invite that crash-test dummy into a wreck ; obviously Spence should end up with the KO but I can imagine Jeep making it a Manny Pac type of fight with Spence.

T-Raw is just on another level than these guys at welter. On a side note I would love to see Horn vs. Lamont Peterson or Amir 'King' Khan or even a J. Vargas a Broner, a Porter.

Comment

the question is can Crawford take those body shost. Spence jr has been hit by much bigger and stronger fighters. IMO he wears Crawford down and takes him out late.

Comment

Crawford appears to be the better "boxer." That being said, Brook was a much better WW boxer than Horn (beat a prime Porter vice an older Pacquiao), just as big, and Spence Jr. broke him down! I think Spence Jr. is stronger than Crawford, and him being southpaw makes him very dangerous! 50/50! Should be a better fight than Wilder vs. Joshua!

Comment

Taking all bets favoring Crawford when the time comes lol That'll be a decent pull from this bunch. I need to start taking advantage. Lol

This crowd:

"Rigo is too slick for Loma"

"Lara is too slick for Hurd"

And countless other examples where I was told I was wrong here.

Y'all let Floyd fill y'all heads with that "slick" fighter stuff. These dudes ain't that lol That's once in a generation stuff. Looking forward to the silence again. Maybe after Spence steam rolls the next 2 or 3 guys y'all will realize he's too physical/strong for Bud.

Comment

Working...
                    X