Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Santa Cruz, Crawford Win in Different Ways: Afterthoughts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Santa Cruz, Crawford Win in Different Ways: Afterthoughts

In a sport where love for the underdog is never in short supply, boxing delivered wins from the favorites on Saturday night. But boxing delivered and that's what counted. It delivered in different ways. Terence Crawford added a belt in his third weight class (welterweight) in a fight largely seen as a foregone conclusion at its announcement. Crawford is one of the best fighters in the world. Jeff Horn isn't. For Crawford to impress, it wasn't enough to win. Style points mattered.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lmao! the thought of Jeep Horn moving up to 154 to challenge Jermell Charlo or Jeff Hurd!!! Hes better off running with the Bulls in Spain wearing a red cape!
    Last edited by 1hourRun; 06-11-2018, 07:04 AM.

Comment

If Horn moves up to 154 hes gonna get hurt by Charlo and Hurd. Lara will make him look silly, and Jaine probably hurts him as well! His best bet would be Brook, J-Rock, and Liam Smith. Who all probably still beats him.
      Last edited by Shadoww702; 06-11-2018, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Horn should stay at 147 and hope for fights against, Garcia, Thurman, Matthysse. Heck have Vargas travel to Australia. That would be a good sale.

Comment

I wouldn't say GRJ "had his hands full" with Joseph Diaz. I'd say he had his hands all over his face is what I would say.

Oh, and not ALL the favorites won Saturday. Mo Hooker (6-1 dog) went strap hunting in that UK and earned himself the WBO title at 40.

Comment

Working...
          X