Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Bellew Calls Out Tyson Fury After Gypsy King's Comeback

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tony Bellew Calls Out Tyson Fury After Gypsy King's Comeback

Tony Bellew believes he can knock Tyson Fury out after watching the heavyweight make his comeback Fury ended a 924-day exile with a rather underwhelming win over Sefer Seferi on Saturday night. Seferi, a 39-year-old career-cruiserweight who had only previously had one fight at heavyweight, was pulled out by his corner after four completed rounds. That left a jubilant Fury celebrating after the win at Manchester Arena, exclusively live on BT Sport, while his promoter Frank Warren revealed that the next move was already nailed down.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Surely Tyson can't fight two cruiserweights in a row

Comment

Shaking my head. Fight Bellew

Comment

You know I remember a video interview of Tyson Fury from a couple years ago where Tyson was berating David Haye and ' His gay lover Bellew ' on national TV, so I was struck by the h*mosexual assault that Tyson committed against Sefer Sefari this weekend.

Apparently Jigglypuff/Peppa tha pig was forced off his medication for training camp and this must of cause a chemical imbalance in his ******ed brain, OR he just might be the first ever Gay HW champion ( correction former ) in the history of the sport -- no wait.. it seem all the UK HW's are gay, never mind.

Also, it probably has not sunk in to these UK casuals how pathetic Tyson Fury is to us Americans ; I wonder how it feels knowing that Bellew is the A side here and that the Bellend deserves to be ranked higher than Jigglypuff. Sad but true.

Comment

Bellew the frauds slayer. He did Haye now time to do fat Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by Karoriori View Post
            Surely Tyson can't fight two cruiserweights in a row
            Agreed & Bellew would be better off trimming back down to 200Lb & challenging the WBSS champion.

Comment

Bellew is gonna retire absolutely loaded at this rate

Comment

I feel sorry for tyson. Belle w scared of wilder and AJ. But not fury. Tyson m just feel disrespect ed and down about that.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                  I feel sorry for tyson. Belle w scared of wilder and AJ. But not fury. Tyson m just feel disrespect ed and down about that.
                  Bellew doesn’t think much of fury’s power that’s all it is . Bellew would more than likely lose but at least he won’t leave on a stretcher

He’s already money bags already so if he fights with fury and gets out boxed he will still have all his faculty’s to retire with

Wilder and Joshua could really end up doing serious damage to him and I think he realises that

Comment

Bellew's blueprint of seriously targeting HW's past their best (Haye) and Fury on his last showing whilst avoiding anybody who's still worth their salt.

Go for Fury after a few competitive fights so we can see what he's still made of.

Comment

Working...
                    X