Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford: Team Horn Were Coming Up With Excuse After Excuse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Crawford: Team Horn Were Coming Up With Excuse After Excuse

Terence Crawford (33-0, 24 KOs) admits he was even hungrier to win after hearing Jeff Horn's camp come up with "excuse after excuse" in the lead-up to their world title fight. Crawford completely dominated Horn from the opening bell in Saturday's clash at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, eventually forcing a ninth-round stoppage to claim the WBO welterweight champion.
    [Click Here To Read More]

They are just promoting the fight! Rematch in Australia will enable Crawford to earn $10M U.S.dollar. But they can do tricks down there.

Comment

I think Crawford can draw a line under this now, keep eyes on the prize

Comment

There will be a bunch of more excuses from the top welterweights too! Terence will toy with 'Runtime' Keith Thurman -- Is he retired btw? DSG is flatfooted he cant **** with T-Raw, Spence has a punchers chance ( I guess ).

Comment

I never seen such a technical beating at this level you would swear this was a am fight

Comment

... "Horn's side complaining about numerous issues like the horse hair gloves Crawford wanted to use"...

... the gloves were Everlast MX... (Horn used Everlast gloves vs Pacquiao, who used Cleto Reyes)...

Comment

Crawford did surprise me he is a good fighter! now it will be a good fight againts Spencer!

Comment

Lol

Damn I’m glad horn lost!

Comment

"Awe inspiring performance"? Seriously, Crawford did what was expected. If Horn won the fight it would have gone down as one of the greatest upsets in boxing history, so Crawford winning was business as usual.
                  Crawford has shown he's a level or two above the guys he's fought, but let's wait and see how he does against better fighters before we start calling him the next Ray Leonard.

Comment

victorious men find no excuses but losers do...

Comment

Working...
                    X