Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jeff Horn: Not Feeling Too Bad, I've Felt Worse After Fights Before

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jeff Horn: Not Feeling Too Bad, I've Felt Worse After Fights Before

There was no tiger in his bathroom but a bruised and battered Jeff Horn woke up with one hell of a hangover in Las Vegas. The former schoolteacher had been living a fairytale for the last 12 months but was jolted back to reality in ruthless fashion by Terence Crawford, who ripped the WBO welterweight championship from his grasp with a dominant display at the MGM Grand.
    [Click Here To Read More]

So much respect for this guy. Always humble and went into the lions den and took the fight like a man. He'll be back and I'm sure he gained a lot of American fans along the way.

Comment

He needs to go home fight a comeback fight in Australia. then top of 2019 come back to america for the biggest name possible.

Comment

good riddance with your wack azz kangaroo fighting style

Comment

It seems that Jeff's ego got hurt more than his body. He knows that he underestimated one of the best fighters in the game and got humbled but he wasn't completely embarrassed as most expected him to be. He stuck it out and would have continued to do so if allowed and I'm sure he will learn a lot from the experience. Hopefully he will continue to fight on...unlike Ricky Hatton or Prince Naseem who tucked their tales at the first sign of adversity. He's a good guy and he deserves his props. He won't get the rematch but he will be rewarded with someone like porter ...or brook if he moves up a division.

Comment

He took some shots but he wasn’t in too much trouble. Bud was just too much for him and he had no answers really to anything bud was doing, a typical British stoppage that our American cousins always complain about when it’s hapoens here.

Comment

Respect on him taking the L seemingly without any crying & moaning like some of the stuff during the fight week. I was expecting damn near an outburst but besides the stopped early thing (which team doesn't think that) & the weird rematch in Aussieland remark he's been cool.

He's still got a name now since he got the Manny W so he should be able to parlay that into some bigger paydays if he wants to stick around awhile longer. He's made some good money & he's a smart guy so he maybe better served to walk away now to something less painful to do day in, day out.

I mentioned before I wouldn't hate seeing Horn vs Khan & since Horn should be a free agent now that seems doable. I think Horn vs Porter would make for a pretty fun fight too. And hell he could just take it easy for a fight or two to get some footing back into reality cuz he's been on a pretty big stage lately as the article mentions. But plenty of options out there for him if he wants them. Its just a matter of which way he wants to go from here.

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
                So much respect for this guy. Always humble and went into the lions den and took the fight like a man. He'll be back and I'm sure he gained a lot of American fans along the way.
                Humble? LOL!! He's a big mouthed a hole. His whole team is a bunch of arrogant c*nts.

Comment

It's all Dereck Chisora from here.

Comment

its over for you horn. even cm punk put up a better effort in his 2nd fight in the ufc lol..

Comment

Working...
                    X