Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jeff Horn & His Handlers Want Rematch With Crawford in Australia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jeff Horn & His Handlers Want Rematch With Crawford in Australia

LAS VEGAS Terence Crawford completely controlled his fight against Jeff Horn, won each of the eight concluded rounds on all three judges' scorecards and stopped the gutsy Australian in the ninth round. Nothing about their one-sided welterweight title fight suggests the need for a rematch. Horn and his handlers disagree, and want a second shot at Crawford.
    [Click Here To Read More]

the ref should have let crawford tee off a bit before he stopped it.

Comment

Hahaha there was nothing to suggest a rematch but Bob does love a buck and they’ll pay up big for that in Queensland where Jeff is from

Comment

Lol cuz that's the only way he can win against elite fighters? He brings them into his backyard where everything favors him. Smh.. No need for a rematch. If anything Pacman could rematch him just to avenge the loss.

Comment

Wtf are the Aussies drinking or smoking these days? I just wasted 5 minutes of my life, to read that bull schitski? See ya Horn. Hope you enjoyed your 15 minutes of fame

Comment

Horn, call up Mundine. Nobody cares no more, bro...

Comment

Why? He clearly got dominated.

Comment

Comment

Horn wants to fight in his home tarp so they can rob like what they did to Pac, what a chump.

Comment

I don't see why its a bad idea. Easy money for Crawfish. I don't see the Spence fight happening for another 2 years so why not build the bank.

Comment

Working...
                    X