Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jermell Charlo Drops, Beats Austin Trout To Retain Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jermell Charlo Drops, Beats Austin Trout To Retain Title

Jermell Charlo vs. Trout Fight Photos Gallery - Staples Center, Los Angeles, California - Jermell Charlo also defended his WBC super welterweight title with a majority decision over veteran Austin Trout at Staples Center, where Santa Cruz and Mares also fought to a decision nearly three years ago.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If he did that in 2012 we could of said well done, trout was done over 5 years ago so this means nothing..it's a b level fighter beating a c or d level fighter. They want respect and talk about the p4p list but not one champion on their resume...the brothers are whack as hell

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
      If he did that in 2012 we could of said well done, trout was done over 5 years ago so this means nothing..it's a b level fighter beating a c or d level fighter. They want respect and talk about the p4p list but not one champion on their resume...the brothers are whack as hell
      Exactly... The charlos are close to being 30 and they haven't fought anyone relevant

Comment

Originally posted by Bigpoppa13 View Post
        Exactly... The charlos are close to being 30 and they haven't fought anyone relevant
        They both barely turned 28 less than a month ago,, so Fighters ranked top 10 By sanctioning bodies are relevant Fighters? When Jermell fights Hurd later this year and unifies all your crying and hating will be for no reason. Don't worry before the age of 30 these boys will be fighting the very top of their divisions there will be no room for anyone to run because they will be at the top

Comment

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
          They both barely turned 28 less than a month ago,, so Fighters ranked top 10 By sanctioning bodies are relevant Fighters? When Jermell fights Hurd later this year and unifies all your crying and hating will be for no reason. Don't worry before the age of 30 these boys will be fighting the very top of their divisions there will be no room for anyone to run because they will be at the top
          I'm a boxing fan and I'm really looking forward to Hurd vs Charlo but up until now the Charlos haven't beaten the best but they talk real big. And crying and hating please! You must be doin that coke lol

Comment

I'm a boxing fan and I'm really looking forward to Hurd vs Charlo but up until now the Charlos haven't beaten the best but they talk real big. And crying and hating please! You must be doin that coke lol
            Really? Jermell only has 1 man to beat (Hurd) to prove he 's the best at 154. Jermall right up there in line to face a top 5 MW. Dont worry homie they are 28 and when it happens make sure you post a comment showing respect

Comment

On here everyone is a hater if you say something true about their fav fighter.

Too many fan boys not enough boxing fans...they don't care who their fav fighter fights as long as he gets the W

Comment

Solid technical and tactical performance, even Tyson couldn't knock then all out!

Showed he can be patient and use smart aggression when needed, only thing missing was work downstairs which is weird since Derrick James is his trainer!

Can't wait for the Hurd fight, my pick has not changed!
                Still going with Hurd by late TKO, Charlo only fights one way well with the same 1-2 while Hurd can pressure well and box off the backfoot with the jab!

Comment

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
                  Really? Jermell only has 1 man to beat (Hurd) to prove he 's the best at 154. Jermall right up there in line to face a top 5 MW. Dont worry homie they are 28 and when it happens make sure you post a comment showing respect
                  I don't have show respect but I will. My money is on Hurd though

Comment

in my opinion i wasnt impressed with charlo last night and heres why. charlo is technically better and he is stronger than trout yet too often he kept getting hit cleanly i might had bc he was just head hunting. wild punches and just looked like he didnt have a game plan outside of let me knock him out n keep my streak going. he is way too good a fighter to fall for his own hype but sadly thats how he looked. that being said he won and now needs to fight hurd. i just wished he had settled down and boxed n picked his spot s he would have knocked trout out. i look forward to a better performance his next fight

Comment

Working...
                    X