Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Leo Santa Cruz: I Want Gary Russell Jr. Next - I Want To Unify!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Leo Santa Cruz: I Want Gary Russell Jr. Next - I Want To Unify!

Leo Santa Cruz defended his WBA Featherweight World Championship by winning a unanimous decision against four-division world champion Abner Mares in their rematch Saturday night on SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING®.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Russel will not stay in the pocket and wait for the counter like Mares. Gary jr. by UD ( uh... wait ...make that split decision because one judge will have been bought off.)

Comment

That is a good fight and good money. Russell better jump on it.

Comment

They should get it on. Unify the belts.

Comment

Where was this energy to fight the best back when rigo was trying to give him smoke??

Comment

Santa Cruz will have to wait Russel has an upcoming fight with TBD.

Comment

no reason why that can't happen NEXT! If not then Oscar Valdez or move up and go right after Miguel Berchelt which would be an INCREDIBLE stylistic Match Up!

Comment

That is the best fight they can do in that division.

Gary's style will be a real problem for LSC. If you commit to the jab and it is a good one LSC slows down his offense.

Comment

Would be a great fight, I really, really hope this happens sooner or later. Would be cool to see Frampton against Mares someday too. Or Frampton/Mares against Valdez

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X