Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo: If Hurd Stays in Front of Me and Takes Shots - He's Done!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charlo: If Hurd Stays in Front of Me and Takes Shots - He's Done!

In the co-main event of the doubleheader, Jermell Charlo (31-0, 15 KOs) recorded a majority decision victory by outpointing former world champion Austin Trout (31-5, 17 KOs) to defend his WBC Super Welterweight World Championship. Charlo's four-fight knockout streak ended in his third world title defense. Two judges scored it 118-108 and 115-111 in favor of Charlo, and third scored it 113-113.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good fight. I got Mell.

Comment

Yea, Hurds style is to absorb punches which he can cause of his body size, but vs Mell I believe he will fold, ive seen Hurd box a bit and it doesnt work out for him well, I believe Mell will stop him early, Hurd seems to tired his opponents and comes on late in the fight similar to Margarito with a better defense, his last 3 fights hes won them the same way

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        Good fight. I got Mell.
        Very good fight... I will take Hurd. Hope it happens. 50/50 fun bout.

Comment

Hurd has been very offensive in his last 3 or so fights. But he is a very skilled boxers who can fight backwards. Any time he does that he has a trademark uppercut that can drop any boxer. Hurd is also a relentless high pressure fighter when he decides to be offensive. His chin is one of his assets.
          The outcome of a fight between him and Charlo will be determined by the strategy Hurd deploys. If Hurd decides to stand,exchange and relentless like he did against Trout, Harrison and Lara then we will all know how good Mell's chin can take punishment.

Comment

I got charlo in this one..those power shots of his are going to be finding the target all day all night..can Hurd take it all day all night? I dunno that's why I'm intrigued to find out..50/50 fight but I got jermell charlo

Comment

Youve got a ko ratio of less than 50 percent, we sure aren't used to watching you 'knock them out' lol

Comment

Hurd might **** you up man

Comment

In three consecutive fights at the top level we've seen Hurd's approach. I got Charlo. Hurd will take too much.

The Harrison tape should be very telling for predictions on this one.

Comment

Hurd breaks charlo down and stops him imo.

Comment

Working...
                    X