Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Terence Crawford Crushes Jeff Horn, Captures WBO Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Terence Crawford Crushes Jeff Horn, Captures WBO Belt

Crawford vs. Horn Fight Photos Gallery - Terence Crawford punished Jeff Horn en route to a ninth-round technical knockout on Saturday to seize the Australian's World Boxing Organization welterweight world title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Terrance might be our next Star! If canelo doesn't work on his English.

Comment

Were is rushton

Were is rushton and his stinky mouth?

Comment

Was this a surprise to anybody lol. There are levels to this. Horn is a D or C- fighter at best and Crawford is an A+ boxer. I am glad he got the belt though now he can go fight way bigger fish hopefully.

Comment

None of the 147 titlists would get so thoroughly DOMINATED like Bob Horn. He can now go back down under and hide in a marsupium because that was his last day as a paper champion. Glenn Rushton and Jeff Horn had the ability to lose with dignity and they blew it last night. Rather than give credit and zero excuses, they rather continue talking out of their ass instead of giving Crawford nothing but credit. They know the Pacquiao home cooked decision was a gift and it went to their head. Jeff Horn has little technical ability and both Pacquiao and Crawford exposed him for it.

Comment

OK, now can all scribes agree to have a permanent moratorium on boneheaded Horn? I mean, we're still hearing about meaningless fights from Rod Salka... four years later... fights no one cares to hear about. That's the modus operandi of scribes it seems. Hate to whine, but we need to never hear a peep from or about that loud mouthed Aussy goofball Horn ever again. The vast majority of boxing heddz knew Bud was the star of this show, and that he's the future of the division.

OK, now I'm off my soap box, for now. LOL!!

Comment

Great, now bring on Spence.......time to knock that hype train off the tracks.

Comment

Great fight Bud was superb and wow what skills. Horn showed he was world level though and will be back. At least the American fans have to respect him now.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                  OK, now can all scribes agree to have a permanent moratorium on boneheaded Horn? I mean, we're still hearing about meaningless fights from Rod Salka... four years later... fights no one cares to hear about. That's the modus operandi of scribes it seems. Hate to whine, but we need to never hear a peep from or about that loud mouthed Aussy goofball Horn ever again. The vast majority of boxing heddz knew Bud was the star of this show, and that he's the future of the division.

OK, now I'm off my soap box, for now. LOL!!
                  loud mouthed Aussie goofball, wow. Horn is anything but he just got sick of tired.of being treated like s*** by the media and fans. Bud was the star yes of course he was, but can't people have a little respect for the underdog that at least went abroad and fought the best when so many fighters duck and duck. I don't understand why people hate on a humble hard working dude that took his beating like a man. He'll be back stay tuned.

Comment

robbyheartbaby World level?? What fight were you watching?? His only strategy was to constantly lead with the head and charge straight in and tangle up Crawford to get a few cheap shots in the clinch. Admit it, Horn wasn't deserving of that title and the only way he was able to hold it is because he got lucky by catching Pacquiao on his way out.

Comment

Working...
                    X