Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Maurice Hooker Stuns Terry Flanagan, Snags WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Maurice Hooker Stuns Terry Flanagan, Snags WBO Title

Hooker vs. Flanagan Fight Photos Gallery - In a fight that preceded Fury-Seferi, undefeated American Maurice Hooker won a split-decision upset victory over hometown favorite Terry Flanagan to capture the vacant WBO Junior Welterweight World Championship belt. The scores were 117-111, 115-113 for Hooker, and 117-111 for Flanagan.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hooker Flanagan

Are his cornermen police?

Comment

Hatton is the idol of Flanagan. What do you expect from Pacquiao!?

Comment

Still surprised....

Comment

Hooker is A LOT better than I thought he was. he was great at distance and even when Flanagan got inside he fought fire with fire.... and he proved he doesn't wilt under pressure.

USA, you have a good 140 guy here, get behind him.

Comment

Hilarious

Originally posted by trippleupper View Post
            are his cornermen police?
            😂😂😂😂😂😂 ****!

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
              Hooker is A LOT better than I thought he was. he was great at distance and even when Flanagan got inside he fought fire with fire.... and he proved he doesn't wilt under pressure.

USA, you have a good 140 guy here, get behind him.
              Yeah i thought he fought well. I've never rated Flanagan highly and never got the whole thing about Flanagan being the most underrated British fighter. He was rated where he should've been, it's just that other fighters get overrated. Flanagan is still a pretty solid fighter either way though, so it's a good win.

Hooker fought well though. If he can continue to improve and make that reach and distance a real weapon, then he could be awkward to get to for the average size 140 fighter

Comment

So glad this kid didn't get the hometown treatment by the judges.
                It was a fun bout to watch.

Comment

Working...
                X