No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford vs. Jeff Horn - CompuBox Punch Stats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford vs. Jeff Horn - CompuBox Punch Stats

Terence Crawford closed the show by landing 47 of 77 power shots over last 2 rounds. Jeff Horn managed 59 punches thrown over last 2 rounds. It was business as usual for Crawford, who landed 48% of his power punches after landing 48% in his last 10 fights.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lol Horn been hitting flies all night.

Bud is a freak.

Comment

... it wasn't a difficult fight to make statistics... Bud is close to those FMJr numbers, it seems...

Comment

Jeff is just a blown up lil mac.. game over buddy.. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
          ... it wasn't a difficult fight to make statistics... Bud is close to those FMJr numbers, it seems...
          I agree, he was landing at will.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
            I agree, he was landing at will.
            Crawford is a brilliant fighter... unfortunately, he can't speak shit!...

Comment

Will haveta remember these numbers for those Bogans who will never accept defeat. Horn is 3rd tier at best. Crawford meanwhile has a real shot at cleaning out this entire WW division. Congrats to the guy for showing he's the man to beat. Definitely looking forward to his next several fights.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                Crawford is a brilliant fighter... unfortunately, he can't speak shit!...
                The avergage level of iq, of fatherless children on this site, no racial slurs intended, but why do none us born people in my experience make me smile. make me believe.. you got more common sense than Americans, without a doubt..

Laugh with me... laugh at me, I’m laughed at by young dudes who never mourned the loss of loved ones.. the **** that fools think is knowledge.... fvcing idiots... is beyond laughable.. they are circle jerking, and I wish I could stop it... I won’t write Hebrew, Spanish, forgive my bad English...

I feel zero hate for the German people... I gotta. One on... I miss my dad..

Peace big brother.. I wish I had the power to .....be a blessing the world, bring peace to the Middle East, be worthy of the GOD I believe in and claim to serve.... I pray for world peace...
                Last edited by Zaroku; 06-10-2018, 06:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  The avergage level of iq, of fatherless children on this site, no racial slurs intended, but why do none us born people in my experience make me smile. make me believe.. you got more common sense than Americans, without a doubt..

Laugh with me... laugh at me, I’m laughed at by young dudes who never mourned the loss of loved ones.. the **** that fools think is knowledge.... fvcing idiots... is beyond laughable.. they are circle jerking, and I wish I could stop it... I won’t write Hebrew, Spanish, forgive my bad English...

I feel zero hate for the German people... I gotta. One on... I miss my dad..

Peace big brother.. I wish I had the power to .....be a blessing the world, bring peace to the Middle East, be worthy of the GOD I believe in and claim to serve.... I pray for world peace...
                  ... people usually do hold "common sense", but they don't want to share it much these days... it isn't "fashionable", I guess...

Comment

I don't want spence/crawford next.. too much of a fan of both.. but so was I with AJ/Wilder.. until AJ started acting like a chicken**** b*tchmade princess.. I turned on him.. same way I turned on Wilder when he didn't want to face Ortiz but was on his way to russia to fight ped cheater povetkin.. but, the american boxing fans spoke.. and wilder listened and faced ortiz.. beat his ass.. now he has joshua and all his butthurt delusional fans losing sleep at night.. "Superman AJ" is afraid of "Doomsday Wilder" We all remember who killed superman! Lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X