No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nathan Gorman Blasts Out Sean Turner in Three Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nathan Gorman Blasts Out Sean Turner in Three Rounds

Manchester Arena - WBC International champion Nathan Gorman took another step towards British title level with an impressive third round stoppage win over Sean Big Sexy' Turner. Gorman, who moves to 13-0 with the win looked relaxed throughout and displayed his full repertoire of skills.
    [Click Here To Read More]

took hrgovic the distance but gets stopped by gorman...good performance from Nathan gorman

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
      took hrgovic the distance but gets stopped by gorman...good performance from Nathan gorman
      Hatton got him hitting right.

Comment

Gorman looking quick and throwing some powerful shots. He seemed to get his uppercut through at will. Turner was never in this one and the ref was right to call it.

Hope Gorman keeps stepping up his opponents, he looks like he's moved up a level and maybe there's more to come.

Comment

all aboard the band wagon. gorman and joyce are the next dominant british heavyweights on the scene i promise

Comment

Heir to the throne of the GYPSY WARRIOR

Comment

Gorman, Joyce and Dubois, a nice crop of UK heavyweights all progressing nicely, good stuff.

Comment

This was very impressive, I thought his ceiling might just be as a good British level fighter, but now I think it's at least Euro level and might even be world level. I'd probably rate him above a guy like Kownacki after that. Warren should be trying to get him a shot at the British title against either Sexton or Cornish

Comment

Originally posted by Holler View Post
                  Gorman looking quick and throwing some powerful shots. He seemed to get his uppercut through at will. Turner was never in this one and the ref was right to call it.

Hope Gorman keeps stepping up his opponents, he looks like he's moved up a level and maybe there's more to come.
                  Gorman carries respect for human beings. He doesn't like to bad mouth his opponents if he doesn't know them. That makes him a dangerous man. Hatton works the mitts amazingly well with him, it's been awhile since I've seen a heavyweight with hands that fast. He's got a nasty right uppercut that is too quick to avoid. Bartley would be proud.

Comment

Pretty impressive for a 21 year old kid. His size (his relative lack of it) might be his undoing eventually, but there's no doubting his skills. He moves like a middleweight at times

Comment

Working...
                    X