Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frightening Characteristic That Separates Crawford From Everyone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frightening Characteristic That Separates Crawford From Everyone

By Andreas Hale - Terence Crawford is wired differently than most fighters. It's the reason that he's widely recognized as one of the top three pound for pound fighters in the world and is one of the most entertaining fighters to watch. What makes him different, you ask? An interview with ESPN gave a hint...
    [Click Here To Read More]

I’m sure being ambidextrous has more to do with his P4P ranking than “being willing to hurt a guy” does

Comment

Too bad hes got the charisma of a cardboard box or else he could really make some money in his boxing carreer.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
        Too bad hes got the charisma of a cardboard box or else he could really make some money in his boxing carreer.
        He's doing OK, he can skip the melodrama. Leave the gossip to us.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
          He's doing OK, he can skip the melodrama. Leave the gossip to us.
          He might be doing OK but he could be making alot lot more if he was as good with the media as he is in the ring.

Comment

All Horn can do is make TC #2 P4P.

Comment

Buds the man

Usually Fights with bad intentions and is top notch

Don’t get the boring talk. He’s a real dude doesn’t have to play a character for the camera. Buds just a f.ucking G and let his fists do the talking

Comment

The writer almost made me feel sorry for Horn.
                At the same time I can’t wait to see the beatdown.

Comment

This article was bad..

but boy oh boy what if Horn wins lol.

Comment

Is it that or is that he's still DOES got a lot of prove? I feel like he's only now getting more respect in the game
                    & its been 4 years since he got on the map reallllllly with that Gamboa W.

Who knows, but mainly my guess is this is just a random story you can make about Bud cuz he don't say or do sh^t to promote/hype his fights thus he needs others to get you excited to watch him by saying sh^t like this. But I do prefer these leans towards making Bud a less "good guy" cuz a blind mfer can see Bud isn't a good guy like much of Arum's shoulder programming & promotion of Bud has been about. Bud is a street dude who could give a f#ck about so much of this bs he just does the sh^t he's good at which is hitting mfers upside the head better than most.

Comment

Working...
                    X