Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jermell Charlo, Austin Trout - Get Tense at Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jermell Charlo, Austin Trout - Get Tense at Weigh-In

Jermell Charlo, Austin Trout Official Weigh-In Photos Gallery - LOS ANGELES - Featherweight world champion Leo Santa Cruz and four-time world champion Abner Mares went face-to-face at the official weigh-in, one day before they enter the ring for their highly-anticipated rematch this Saturday, June 9 from STAPLES Center in Los Angeles in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions. (photos by Stephanie Trapp).
    [Click Here To Read More]

I have a feeling Trout will do better than people expect. That or he's getting blown out of the water.

Comment

Trout appears larger physically but I believe as the fight goes on Charlo will wear him down and win...

Comment

Im leaning towards Trout, IDK I think he has it in em to pull off the upset.

Comment

Oh **** lion vs lion not lol

Comment

War Trout!

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              Im leaning towards Trout, IDK I think he has it in em to pull off the upset.
              If it was the version of Trout that fought Cotto, I would 100% agree with you but I think he has a little too much mileage on him. It will be a good fight but I see Charlo really putting it on him and stopping him. We shall see.

Comment

Charlo will be looking for body all night long, but will Trout have that Cotto-defeating reflex & counters to overcome the young warrior? Trout knows this is The General’s last Stand. WAR !

Comment

Been to all the charlo and trout fights in NYC. One things for sure about Trout, win or lose, this guy shows up. Got worked by Lara, no shame in that. KO’ed by Hurd, no shame in that. The fight with Mall was give or take. Curious how he looks here. Charlo is a beast. His KO’s in BK were scary. This fight is interesting.

Comment

Trout wasn't doin bad vs Hurd. Hurd is just HUGE and by the 7th round Trouts work had no effect on Hurd while hitting him flush.

Comment

Working...
                    X