Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Terry Flanagan, Maurice Hooker - Ready For Title Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Terry Flanagan, Maurice Hooker - Ready For Title Clash

Flanagan, Hooker Weigh-In Photos Gallery - SHOWTIME Sports has secured the U.S. rights to stream the long-awaited return of former heavyweight world champion Tyson Fury, who will face Sefer Seferi in a 10-round heavyweight bout Saturday, June 9 from Manchester Arena. SHOWTIME BOXING INTERNATIONAL(r) will stream live exclusively to U.S. audiences on the SHOWTIME Boxing Facebook page and SHOWTIME Sports YouTube Channel beginning at 4:30 p.m. ET/1:30 p.m. PT.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Flanagan will win by unanimous decision.

Comment

Terry Flanagan is looking ridiculously skinny but he’s moved up so he should be struggling too badly.

Dear US boxing fans, is Hooker any good?

Comment

Two ******s going at it, nothing better!

Comment

Dear US boxing fans, is Hooker any good?[/QUOTE]

Hooker was gifted a draw against Darleys Perez on the undercard of the first Ward-Kov fight. That's all I've seen of him. But I've also seen Flanagan struggle against Petrov. I think both of these guys are bang average and will lose if they enter the WBSS.

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
            Terry Flanagan is looking ridiculously skinny but he’s moved up so he should be struggling too badly.

Dear US boxing fans, is Hooker any good?
            Dear UK boxing fan. Has Warren ever imported a good fighter? Especially to face his meal ticket?

Comment

Looking forward to this fight.

I'll be there in the arena to see it live.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                Dear UK boxing fan. Has Warren ever imported a good fighter? Especially to face his meal ticket?
                Very good point but sometimes Frank likes to end his association with a boxer by feeding them to the pigs so I thought Hooker might be that guy. I think Frank wants to make Flanagan into the longest ever unbeaten Brit so he’s probably got a conveyor belt of spring lambs lined up

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
                  Very good point but sometimes Frank likes to end his association with a boxer by feeding them to the pigs so I thought Hooker might be that guy. I think Frank wants to make Flanagan into the longest ever unbeaten Brit so he’s probably got a conveyor belt of spring lambs lined up
                  Warren isn't feeding anybody anything unless he gets fed too. That's probably the hold up here. Turbo won't hunt. He can't sell Turbo in the US like Smith or Brook and Warren won't pay to get Terry beat at home. It's a vicious cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                    Warren isn't feeding anybody anything unless he gets fed too. That's probably the hold up here. Turbo won't hunt. He can't sell Turbo in the US like Smith or Brook and Warren won't pay to get Terry beat at home. It's a vicious cycle.
                    Turbo Terry is a hard sell anywhere TBH

Comment

Working...
                    X