Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tyson Fury, Sefer Seferi - Ready For War or Marriage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Tyson Fury, Sefer Seferi - Ready For War or Marriage

Fury, Seferi Weigh-In Photos Gallery - Tyson Fury (25-0, 18 KOs) hit the scales at 19 stone 10 pounds [276-pounds] today at Manchester's Great Northern Amphitheatre for his comeback fight against Sefer Seferi (23-1, 21 early) at the city's Arena tomorrow night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Or marriage. Hahahaha boxingscene you funny kunts.

Comment

That first picture is hilarious. Like a spoof of Baywatch.

Comment

This is what the Brits are so excited about?! Mercy! Such poor standards, no wonder Dillian Shyte is a PPV star over there.

Comment

I heard there was a high percentage of gay men in Britain. Is that true?

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

This is what the Brits are so excited about?! Mercy! Such poor standards, no wonder Dillian Shyte is a PPV star over there.
            That's what I keep saying... there is definitely something in the water! Average boxers are treated like legends... I guess they're really good at marketing ****. Literally.

Comment

Winner of the fight gets to be the big spoon

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
                Three out of four are batty men for sure

If you’re a straight shooter you are guaranteed poon for the rest of your dayz

Comment

He looks in better shape than King Kong was for his last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
                    There are way more in North America, pro rata. Mostly in the privileged middle class white guy bracket. I hear up to 90% are full on Gaylord or closeted. America is SO gay nowadays. Even a lot of their boxers wear pink gloves, lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X