Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: After Santa Cruz-Mares, Where Does the Showtime 126 Pool Go?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: After Santa Cruz-Mares, Where Does the Showtime 126 Pool Go?

By Cliff Rold - Summer is sequel season for moviegoers. It's only fitting we get a notable sequel this weekend in boxing as well. Featherweight Leo Santa Cruz (34-1-1, 19 KO) will attempt the second defense of his second reign as WBA titlist against the man he initially defeated to win a belt in a third weight class. Former three-division titlist Abner Mares (31-2-1, 15 KO) battled Santa Cruz hard in August 2015, coming up short in a crowd-pleasing distance affair...
    [Click Here To Read More]

In a perfect world

If Cruz wins he should fight Russell if he doesn’t move up

Get Frampton to fight Warrington sometime this year

Both the winners face off to see who’s #1 for 3-4 straps

TR will keep Valdez out of the picture

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
      In a perfect world

If Cruz wins he should fight Russell if he doesn’t move up

Get Frampton to fight Warrington sometime this year

Both the winners face off to see who’s #1 for 3-4 straps

TR will keep Valdez out of the picture
      In a perfect world that is exactly what should happen.

Comment

I hope LSC wins, because he's the only Featherweight who has actually said that he's interested in fighting Gary Russell Jr.!

Comment

The Fast and Furious in boxing! 😎

Comment

For years I've really liked that Frampton/GRJ matchup...and still want to see those two get it in before it's all said and done.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              I hope LSC wins, because he's the only Featherweight who has actually said that he's interested in fighting Gary Russell Jr.!
              To bad Gary only fight 1x a year though. That would be an AWESOME fight. I would want to be there live for that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                To bad Gary only fight 1x a year though. That would be an AWESOME fight. I would want to be there live for that one.
                That's not why LSC has never call him out before. I think Jo Jo's performance had something to do with that!

Comment

Working...
                X