Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Terry Flanagan, Maurice Hooker - Go Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Terry Flanagan, Maurice Hooker - Go Face To Face

Terry Flanagan, Maurice Hooker Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - SHOWTIME Sports has secured the U.S. rights to stream the long-awaited return of former heavyweight world champion Tyson Fury, who will face Sefer Seferi in a 10-round heavyweight bout Saturday, June 9 from Manchester Arena. SHOWTIME BOXING INTERNATIONAL(r) will stream live exclusively to U.S. audiences on the SHOWTIME Boxing Facebook page and SHOWTIME Sports YouTube Channel beginning at 4:30 p.m. ET/1:30 p.m. PT.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Flanagan by KO, I'm seriously considering to bet on this outcome. Hooker looks quite fragile.

Comment

Isnt Hooker the bum who was given a gift draw against Perez?

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
        Flanagan by KO, I'm seriously considering to bet on this outcome. Hooker looks quite fragile.
        Originally posted by kidaguilar View Post
        Isnt Hooker the bum who was given a gift draw against Perez?
        I've seen enough of these hometown spectacles out of Warren to expect this. You can bet on Flanagan's next fight too. It will be at home, probably Crolla, risk is not in Warren's plans. Maurice won't walk out of there with a decision like he did out of Mexico vs a smaller, older Cruz. Maurice better forget going rounds, all that is money in the bank for Flanagan. Get turbo out as soon as possible, if he can, before Terry gets up on points and starts playing keep away, or worse.

Comment

big sexy gorman beef! BigZ44

big sexy promises to break the boys heart!!

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post

Big sexy owes me money from his last win ruining all my bets. Might bet on him this time

Comment

I think Turbo looks a little drained. Not great if he’s going up in weight but every opinion I have seems to go he opposite way so he’ll probably blast this Hooker inside 2

Comment

Hooker screw Terry nice & easy! 😎

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post

Oh hell yeah!! Big Sexy is a LIVE dog in this one. I'm not sure he can be hurt and he was landing some big left hooks on Hrgovic and Gorman is there to be hit. I think this is gonna be a great action fight, maybe a bit like the Arreola/Stiverne fights. Also at "it doesn't matter if you have 10 Ricky Hatton's in your corner." Even Hooker was laughing at that.

Comment

Flanagan had no power at lightweight... and always had a size advantage. Not this time; Hooker by KO ..

Comment

Working...
                    X