Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo: Trout is Mistaken If He Thinks I'm My Brother

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo: Trout is Mistaken If He Thinks I'm My Brother

They might look extremely similar, but they definitely don't fight the same way. That's Jermell Charlo's take on the mistake Austin Trout and his handlers would make if they approach their fight Saturday night the same way they did Trout's bout with his twin brother, Jermall Charlo, two years ago. Trout gave Jermall Charlo difficulty at times, but lost a 12-round unanimous decision to him in their fight for Charlo's IBF junior middleweight title in May 2016.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Actually, he's praying to God that you're not.

Comment

Its about to be the Lions Den at 154 and 160 soon.

Comment

I don't know if the Charlo brothers would beat Canelo or Golovkin, but it would be very competitive and those are the fights we want to see.

Comment

let's see if trout can move around like Jackson did..jermell had problems with Jackson's movement.. if trout can use his feet and move around that'll be good cuz I wanna see jermell handle that better or worse? especially against a veteran southpaw like trout.. jermell by tko rd9

Comment

Boxingscene doesn't even have this fight on their schedule.

Comment

If Trout thinks that one Charlo is that other Charlo I'm positive he wouldn't be the only one.

I'm still lost on who is who. F#cking confusing ass twin bs. And for some reason I have trouble placing who gots the Lion chest tattoo. Thats the key to knowing who's who I feel like.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                If Trout thinks that one Charlo is that other Charlo I'm positive he wouldn't be the only one.

I'm still lost on who is who. F#cking confusing ass twin bs. And for some reason I have trouble placing who gots the Lion chest tattoo. Thats the key to knowing who's who I feel like.
                Jarmall has the lion tat on his chest and the Japanese rising sun tat on his left shoulder.

Comment

He just called his brother trash

Comment

I hope Trout wouldn't like to lose to both twins.

Comment

Working...
                    X