Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Yoka vs. Dave Allen in Play; Boesel vs. Koelling is Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tony Yoka vs. Dave Allen in Play; Boesel vs. Koelling is Off

French heavyweight prospect/contender Tony Yoka (4-0) takes on British boxer Dave Allen (10-3-2) on June 23 at the Palais des Sports de la porte de Versailles in Paris. In the co-feature super welterweight Souleymane Cissokho (6-0) takes on an opponent to be announced. Cissokho will later in the year challenge for the national title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

We know Tony is spanking another bum Brit, ask Joe Joyce. Bring on David Price, Dereck Chisora, Cripple David Gaye, the Bellend, Hughie, Shyte, and Joshua! They will all fall!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      We know Tony is spanking another bum Brit, ask Joe Joyce. Bring on David Price, Dereck Chisora, Cripple David Gaye, the Bellend, Hughie, Shyte, and Joshua! They will all fall!
      As opposed to the legion of elite american Heavyweights?

Let's have a look;

Deontay Wilder - Bum, outboxed by midget polish football hooligans

Dominic Breazeale - Fat bum, has a bigger pair of breasts than my sister.

Bryant Jennings - Midget, bum

Jarrell Miller - Fat bum

Joe Joyce would beat all of them right now, and he's a 4-0 novice.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy Mashdown View Post

Let's have a look;

Jarrell Miller - Fat bum

What about Seth Mitchell and Trevor bryan lol or
        Andy Ruiz and Charles Martin haha

Comment

Let's have a look;

Jarrell Miller - Fat bum

The 'Bronze-Bomber' Deontay Wilder, 'Big-Baby' Miller, Bryant Jennings, Dominic Breazeale are no bums and you know it! Even Eric Molina challenged for a world title TWICE -- looks like Breazeale is about to get his second shot, Bryant Jennings went 12 close rounds with a prime Klitschko, nice try.

Fat Jigglypuff was not included in my list because apparently hes decided to fight the cruiserweights ; if his fat ass could make the 200 pound limit he would of looked to weight-bully one of the champions down there.

Comment

The 'Bronze-Bomber' Deontay Wilder, 'Big-Baby' Miller, Bryant Jennings, Dominic Breazeale are no bums and you know it! Even Eric Molina challenged for a world title TWICE -- looks like Breazeale is about to get his second shot, Bryant Jennings went 12 close rounds with a prime Klitschko, nice try.

Fat Jigglypuff was not included in my list because apparently hes decided to fight the cruiserweights ; if his fat ass could make the 200 pound limit he would of looked to weight-bully one of the champions down there.
            Went 12 rounds with Klitschko

Jennings got completely and utterly outclassed and lost every round despite boxing in his own backyard. Fury went into the lions backyard and shut out a 12yr unbeaten super champion.

I'm not even going to dignify the rest with a response, but rest assured, all yank heavyweights are rubbish, every one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSuperLeeds View Post
              What about Seth Mitchell and Trevor bryan lol or
              Andy Ruiz and Charles Martin haha
              Ah yes, Charles "I walk this earth like a god" Martin, his actual name should be Charles "I smoked all the crack" Martin.

Comment

Yoka is kind of lucky his ban was a 1 year suspended ban only. It's a little iffy when someone keeps missing drug tests.

I think Yoka wins, but it's a good opportunity for Allen.

Comment

Went 12 rounds with Klitschko

Jennings got completely and utterly outclassed and lost every round despite boxing in his own backyard. Fury went into the lions backyard and shut out a 12yr unbeaten super champion.

I'm not even going to dignify the rest with a response, but rest assured, all yank heavyweights are rubbish, every one of them.
                  Yeah whatever, you just mad that all these 'Yanks' are competing at the elite level : 'Big-Baby' is next for Joshua so lets add it up...hmm...Charles Martin won a world title, Bryant Jennings challenged Klitshcko in his prime, Eric Molina stepped up two-times for the WBC-IBF, Dominic Breazeale challenged for the IBF, Gerald Washington challenged THE HW champion of the world Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder.

....but all I can remember coming out of the UK to challenge for a world title is bum Hughie Fury against the weakest champion at the time ( Joey Parker ) and ran like a chicken all night -- AND didn't even earn a shot at the WBO ducking the HW tournament, and lets see...OH YEAH! Tyson Fury even though he failed a PED test prior to challenging Wladimir ( WAY BACK then that I almost forgot its been so long....who else?! ). FACTS, U.S.A will keep winning!

Comment

Yeah whatever, you just mad that all these 'Yanks' are competing at the elite level : 'Big-Baby' is next for Joshua so lets add it up...hmm...Charles Martin won a world title, Bryant Jennings challenged Klitshcko in his prime, Eric Molina stepped up two-times for the WBC-IBF, Dominic Breazeale challenged for the IBF, Gerald Washington challenged THE HW champion of the world Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder.

....but all I can remember coming out of the UK to challenge for a world title is bum Hughie Fury against the weakest champion at the time ( Joey Parker ) and ran like a chicken all night -- AND didn't even earn a shot at the WBO ducking the HW tournament, and lets see...OH YEAH! Tyson Fury even though he failed a PED test prior to challenging Wladimir ( WAY BACK then that I almost forgot its been so long....who else?! ). FACTS, U.S.A will keep winning!
                    What elite level? Just because that bum Wilder gave some other bums a shot at his paper title doesn't make them elite, it makes him a laughing stock.

Hughie schooled Parker all night and got robbed on the cards, it's a shame but he's learnt from the experience and has already come back as a better fighter. Hughie would comfortably school any American heavyweight, i'd give Wilder a punchers chance but that's about it.

Comment

Working...
                    X