Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Weekend Review: Crawford-Horn, Santa Cruz-Mares, Fury, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Weekend Review: Crawford-Horn, Santa Cruz-Mares, Fury, More

Let's look forward instead of backward this weekend. I've wanted to introduce a COMING UP section to the WEEKEND REVIEW column for some time and this is the perfect week to do it, as there were no major fights the past few days but several on deck. The plan is to focus on the most interesting, most-talked-about matchups of the coming weekend. So here goes.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Why does he say Jermell is a big puncher? At 30-0 with 15 KO's that's a 50% KO ratio. Anybody else would be called featherfisted.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
      Why does he say Jermell is a big puncher? At 30-0 with 15 KO's that's a 50% KO ratio. Anybody else would be called featherfisted.
      he's knocked out his last four opponents in spectacular fashion.

KO ratio isnt the only determinant of how hard one hits. You can be heavy handed and not hit your opponents where they need to be hit for them to go down. And on the flip side, you can have a superb KO ratio and not be the most powerful puncher (Lomachenko, for instance)

Comment

Horn's corner

I'm very hopeful Horn's corner does the right thing, saves him from serious damage....

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
          I'm very hopeful Horn's corner does the right thing, saves him from serious damage....
          Horn has to take damage to do damage. He plans to swell and bleed. I'm pretty sure they won't stop it with Horn on his feet.

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Shyt View Post
            he's knocked out his last four opponents in spectacular fashion.

KO ratio isnt the only determinant of how hard one hits. You can be heavy handed and not hit your opponents where they need to be hit for them to go down. And on the flip side, you can have a superb KO ratio and not be the most powerful puncher (Lomachenko, for instance)
            yes but his last 3 fights in world class he has stopped some world champions like bradley just win on points for the next 15 fights Bradley looked a puncher against junior witter

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
              Horn has to take damage to do damage. He plans to swell and bleed. I'm pretty sure they won't stop it with Horn on his feet.
              If the referee is like the one in Australia between Pacman vs Horn, Horn has a chance lol

Comment

Working...
              X