Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez Coach: We Want To Fight David Benavidez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez Coach: We Want To Fight David Benavidez

BoxingScene.com recently spoke to World Boxing Organization [WBO] champion, Gilberto Zurdo' Ramrez about his upcoming defence against Roamer Alexis Angulo on June 30. The Sinaloa fighter is now in Los Angeles, California alongside his trainer Hctor Zapari Jr preparing for the encounter against the power punching Colombian. Speaking over the phone before an afternoon training session, Zapari maintained that Angulo will provide a stern test in Oklahoma.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good thing he's probably shelved for a while then

Comment

Benavidez beats his a55

Comment

Ramirez has one of the worst resumes of any active titleholder.

I'd be embarrassed if I was him.

Comment

War Angulo smoke Mexican meat!

Comment

He wouldn't fight him before, when he wasn't with Top Rank.

That's what annoys me about the Bob Arum business model. If everyone copies it we will never get the best fighting the best unless all the best are in-house with each other.

Comment

Would love to see this matchup. Boxing needs rivalries like the old days. Everyone is too concerned about being undefeated.

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
                Ramirez has one of the worst resumes of any active titleholder.

I'd be embarrassed if I was him.
                I don't blame him for some easy defenses but now it's time to step it up.

Comment

Bout time Bob gave Zurdo some real comp but the problem is, he might have inadvertently frozed Benadivez out for awhile!

Comment

After Chavez Jr-Ramirez didn't happen this is the next big fight for Ramirez that can be. Hopefully it does real soon.

Comment

Working...
                    X