Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beltran: With Lomachenko Out, I'd Be Interested in Mikey Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Beltran: With Lomachenko Out, I'd Be Interested in Mikey Garcia

Mexico's Raymundo Beltran (35-7-1, 21 KOs) was really looking forward to a unification showdown with Vasyl Lomachenko on August 25, likely in Los Angeles, California. But earlier this week it was revealed that Lomachenko has suffered a shoulder injury in the second round of his TKO win over Jorge Linares on May 12.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Beltran doesn't seem to want to keep his belt for very long

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      I thought he lost the fight he won it in to begin with. It was a close, competitive fight but I thought Beltran lost.

Maybe he wants to try to fight the big names as a way of validating his title run. Or maybe he just wants a pay day.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        Beltran can talk all the mess he wants because he knows, and everyone else should know, that he's not the one calling the shots for his on career.

Do you honestly think for a moment that Bob Arum, after Mikey fights Easter Jr in August/September (I think Mikey wins that fight), is going to send over Beltran (Mikey beats him 10 out of 10 times, imo) to face him to close the year, leaving Lomachenko in a situation where, after giving up his belt at 130lbs, the only fight for him being against Mikey? gtfoh.

He's going to get the same kind of sus competition thatboth Ramirez's are getting, while Arum lines up Lomachenko to beat him.

Comment

top rank won't allow that to happen,they wanna keep the belt in-house.. only unification I see him taking is lomachenko fight

Comment

Beltran is a typical mix strong Straight Ahead little defense and power a lot of heart it would have been an easy fight for Loma vs Mikey, Ray is gone by 9... he's made the order for Garcia

Comment

Beltran, sounds like you’re interested in a serious a$$ whipping... nothing else. Hate to see what Mikey would do to you. Hell after that a$$ beating from Mikey, they might revoke your newly found citizenship! Lol

Comment

Too bad Arum would NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER do it because if it isn't in house he isn't doing it. Awesome.

Comment

I respect his chutzpah (Jewish word). But I thing he’d get hurt by both Loma and Mikey...

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    Too bad Arum would NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER do it because if it isn't in house he isn't doing it. Awesome.
                    Bob is a real piece of crap... not sure why fighters sign with him, Floyd bought himself outta that hell, PAC was steadily ripped off trusting a Bob, Mikey lost a few fighting years trying to be free of bob..

Bob is the heads I win, tails you lose king

今日はユニークな表現を紹介したいと思います。

"Heads I win, tails you lose."です。

どういった場面で使うか想像できますか?

ここでは"heads"と"tails"が何を指しているかが分からないと、場面が見えてこないでしょう。

実は"heads"はコインの「表」を表し、"tails"は「裏」を表します。つまり、コインの上にはじいて、裏か表かで順番や何かを決める時の表現で す。

Comment

Working...
                    X