Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jermell Charlo Putting in Work For Austin Trout Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jermell Charlo Putting in Work For Austin Trout Clash

Jermell Charlo Training Photos Gallery - Unbeaten super welterweight world champion Jermell Charlo is training hard for his scheduled fight with former world champion Austin Trout. They recently went face-to-face in Los Angeles to discuss their showdown Saturday, June 9 live on SHOWTIME from STAPLES Center in Los Angeles in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Why do so many black boxers have to have in their posse at least one obese man?
    It's not like he is biggie smalls, his only purpose seems inhabiting the background being obese

Comment

Originally posted by Pusnuts View Post
      It's not like he is biggie smalls, his only purpose seems inhabiting the background being obese
      Gosh, what an insanely DUMB comment! How do you even respond to this?

Comment

Well what is their purpose other than fulfilling the fat black guy quota in one's posse?
        I don't see they can serve any sporting or dietary purpose, or even moral support as they all look the same with little squashed faces that say " I'm just here to be the fat bro"

Comment

Well what is their purpose other than fulfilling the fat black guy quota in one's posse?
          I don't see they can serve any sporting or dietary purpose, or even moral support as they all look the same with little squashed faces that say " I'm just here to be the fat bro"
          Hahaha, you just made my day chap. Havent really been conscious of it, but now that you put it out there, hahahaha. It may be an American thing though, not necessarily a black thing cos I haven't seen anything like it in Africa.

Comment

jermell gonna ko Austin trout,hopefully we get more than one round this time and see how he handles a tricky southpaw

Comment

loool never thought of it but it's true

Comment

Originally posted by Pound4PoundStud View Post
                Gosh, what an insanely DUMB comment! How do you even respond to this?
                ^Yeah really.. but a reason for that baseless, ignorant observation is a lot of fighters after years of cutting and controlling their weight, sometimes holding the same weight since they were in the amateurs just don’t care anymore.. and one fat guy in a posse is pretty good considering the % of obedience in this country.

Comment

Lol thx for red, these bums aren't ex fighters they are just fat guys, it's a thing, Mexicans do it too, it's like I can't do **** but I can always be the token fat bro cos these fit homies need a fat ass wobbly obese guy for background shape in camera shot

Comment

I've got the answer to the fat boy question. I believe they are hired for photo opportunities because it subconsciously makes the boxers physique enhanced.

Picture it you have a young shredded jermall, jermain, jermell etc doing his workout dripping in finesse. Then fatboy is chilling in the background now subconsciously you compare physiques of said fatty and jermell and say damn Charlos in shape. Who that's fat man?
                    Last edited by PsychoPat; 05-30-2018, 04:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X