No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue-Jamie McDonnell: Afterthoughts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue-Jamie McDonnell: Afterthoughts

There might not be a better fighter in the world right now. When Japan's Naoya Inoue performs the way he did against veteran Jamie McDonnell, it's hard for that thought not to creep in. As people assemble pound for pound lists, lots of caveats come into play. Some weigh the breadth of a career; others accomplishments; still others, recent form.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He Whooped that a$$!

Comment

Top of the head equilibrium punch. You're probably one of the douche's saying chocolatito is p4p number one, munguia is going to beat ggg in 7 rounds, yes some are saying so LOL. Burnett will beat him.

Comment

Guy gets hit on top of the head with equilibrim punch early just like Cox and Skeete did, no need to write a ton of crap LOL.

Comment

I'm not completely sold on Inoue just yet.

But he'll get his chance to prove greatness with the WBSS tournament.

Comment

Definitely whoops Tete and Burnett. Inoue is just a lot better in every department and his power is carrying through.
            So clinical and powerful. Love it.

Comment

mcdonald was a bum. he lost to kameda and solis. this was a well picked cherry

Comment

I've never seen such praise for beating a severely drained, not that decent to begin with fighter like Jamie McDonnell as this guys getting.

Everyone has just lost their mind like its Jamie McDonnell ffs

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  I've never seen such praise for beating a severely drained, not that decent to begin with fighter like Jamie McDonnell as this guys getting.

Everyone has just lost their mind like its Jamie McDonnell ffs
                  here we go with the excuses

Comment

i've never seen so many english people making so many excuses AFTER the fight
                    because before the fight
                    according to mcdonnell, his trainer, his nutritionist and everyone around him,
                    he had never been so focused in his life to prove whatever, and was in the best shape of his life, with his new strength & conditioning, blah blah blah

Comment

Working...
                    X