Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Linares Planning Ring Return, Wants To Reunite With Salas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Linares Planning Ring Return, Wants To Reunite With Salas

Jorge Linares (44-4, 27 KOs) is already making plans for his second fight of 2018. Back on May 12 at New York's Madison Square Garden, Linares lost his WBA lightweight title in a highly anticipated fight with two-time Olympic gold medal winner Vasiliy Lomachenko (11-1, 9 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Make Linares vs Evens Pierre in a WBA eliminator to make him the mandatory to the belt he just lost

Comment

True champ right here.

Comment

Linares is still a solid 135 pounder and a rematch with Loma could once again be competitive. Linares is enjoying the best years of his careers and just gave arguably the #1 p4p fighter the toughest fight of his career. I wouldn't mind seeing Linares take another fight or two before stepping into the ring with either Loma or Garcia. Two big fights at 135 and boxing in general.

Comment

Originally posted by JuniorTorres720 View Post
          Linares is still a solid 135 pounder and a rematch with Loma could once again be competitive. Linares is enjoying the best years of his careers and just gave arguably the #1 p4p fighter the toughest fight of his career. I wouldn't mind seeing Linares take another fight or two before stepping into the ring with either Loma or Garcia. Two big fights at 135 and boxing in general.
          Good points.. did we ever get a xray on that rib shot.. the way linares dropped I thought something was broken. If nothing is broken.. why didn't he continue the fight? Which means that same spot could be a ***** in his armor.. and will be targeted as a weak spot..

Comment

Linares is a solid fighter. Not elite, but definitely a fighter who can give you a hard time. Great footwork and nice skills.

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
              Good points.. did we ever get a xray on that rib shot.. the way linares dropped I thought something was broken. If nothing is broken.. why didn't he continue the fight? Which means that same spot could be a ***** in his armor.. and will be targeted as a weak spot..
              ttt
              That shot reminded me of that dela Hoya-Hopkins fight.

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
                True that shot was lethal. I don't think there was any way he'd continue if it meant getting back up within the 10 count regardless of whether he broke ribs or not. To get back up after a shot like that would mean getting at least a minute or two lol

Comment

Linares vs. Comney! Comney is a live dog! Let's see Linares deal with that!

Comment

liver shot

Comment

Working...
                    X