Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manzanilla Shocks Julio Ceja, Costs Him Mandatory Title Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manzanilla Shocks Julio Ceja, Costs Him Mandatory Title Shot

At the Teatro Moliere in Mexico City, a big upset took place when former world champion Julio Ceja was knocked out by Filipino underdog Franklin Manzanilla, who broke Ceja's nose in the second round and forced him not to come out for the fifth round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dang Drian Francisco got stopped. Will have to keep an eye on Eduardo Hernandez.

Comment

What? I can't believe this! I was looking forward to Ceja/Vargas. Now maybe we can get a unification between Vargas and Roman

Comment

The WBC keeps nursing and giving say him chances & he keeps blowing them... I would think his career as a top contender is over ...Rey Vargas would have stopped him in the middle rounds, he's just too limited... Remember what Jamie McDonald did to him gave him a complete boxing lesson??

Comment

manzanilla is venezuelan not filipino! the filipino got his azz whooped!

Comment

Ceja was winning that fight comfortably in rounds...dont know why they quit...

Comment

Working...
            X