Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Linares: I Did Not Quit With Lomachenko, I'd Like a Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Linares: I Did Not Quit With Lomachenko, I'd Like a Rematch

Two weeks ago, Jorge Linares (44-4, 27 KOs) lost his WBA lightweight title in a highly anticipated fight with two-time Olympic gold medal winner Vasiliy Lomachenko (11-1, 9 KOs). Before a lively crowd at Madison Square Garden in New York City, Lomachenko suffered his first knockdown in the sixth round and he had one of the toughest bouts of his career.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think that it makes sense to do this in the future.

Loma can unify against Beltran and Garcia, then give Linares a rematch for all the belts.

Comment

Kicking all facts.. the fight was clearly rigged to ensure Loma came away victorious

Comment

He didn’t quit he got legit knocked out couldn’t continue from a 10 count

Comment

Not exactly quit but he neither physically could nor wanted to continue. Granted that is a big step up from physically could but did not want to.
          He got knocked out, there is no shame in that but it hardly merits an immediate rematch.

Comment

Winning 3 rounds and getting knocked out doesn't warrant a rematch. Loma has bigger fish to fry. Mikey, whoever prevails at 140, Crawford at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by chaosisme View Post
              Winning 3 rounds and getting knocked out doesn't warrant a rematch. Loma has bigger fish to fry. Mikey, whoever prevails at 140, Crawford at 147.
              there is absolutely no one in the top 10 at 147 that Lomachencko can beat. Not even Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
                Kicking all facts.. the fight was clearly rigged to ensure Loma came away victorious
                Really? Is that why one judge had linares up 2 points? Stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
                  there is absolutely no one in the top 10 at 147 that Lomachencko can beat. Not even Broner.
                  Out of your mind he would overload broner who hates activity

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
                    Are you serious? All a guy has to do vs broner is stay active and he never throws....

Comment

Working...
                    X