Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berchelt vs. Barros Finalized For Merida, To Be Carried By ESPN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Berchelt vs. Barros Finalized For Merida, To Be Carried By ESPN

Promoters Zanfer Promotions and Max Boxing staged a press conference earlier today in Merida, to officially announced the upcoming world title defense of world champion Miguel Berchelt. Berchelt will make the third defense of the World Boxing Council (WBC) super featherweight title on Saturday June 23 - against former world champion Jonathan Vctor Barros of Argentina.
    [Click Here To Read More]

when guys like larry tout how floyd beat a bunch of world champs....hey barros was a world champ! great fight then???

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      when guys like larry tout how floyd beat a bunch of world champs....hey barros was a world champ! great fight then???
      HAHAHA so true. Poor Sugar Ray Robinson was champ from 130-160 and the only had 1 champ per division but is only considered a 3 division champ, yet all these fighters like Floyd, Oscar, Pacquiao and the most disgusting of all broner think they accomplished more than the GOAT!!!!

Comment

Still obsessed I see. You guys should give it up. Floyd is retired.

Comment

Barroso is a B - fighter I have seen him on YouTube many times and one time live.. the guy is a joke,,, no fundamentals.. he possess taxi cab opponent... they are doing whatever they can to make Berchelt stay safe

Comment

Bring on Tank after this

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
              Bring on Tank after this
              I think he's put off Roman long enough

Comment

So I have to pay for cable....pay for additional sports channels...pay for premium channels... and now an online channel.... oh ****... Americans stop paying for this legal theft and say no to this ****... this will be followed by other cable channels...

Comment

Berchelt Mexican Mighty Meaty! 😎

Comment

I was hoping Berchelt would face someone good but dam this sucks.

And wsup with all the fights being on espn plus now?

Comment

Working...
                    X