Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McDonnell: When I Beat Inoue, Everyone in World Will Know Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: McDonnell: When I Beat Inoue, Everyone in World Will Know Me

Jamie McDonnell isn't the least bit concerned about what's supposed to happen Friday night in Tokyo. The defending WBA bantamweight champion realizes most experts expect Naoya Inoue to knock him out in their 12-round, 118-pound title fight at Ota City General Gymnasium. Japan's Inoue (15-0, 13 KOs) will fight for the first time within the bantamweight division, but the former light flyweight and super flyweight champion is commonly considered one of the best boxers, pound-for-pound, in the sport.
    [Click Here To Read More]

noone knows who inoue is though

Comment

Originally posted by The Mack. View Post
      noone knows who inoue is though
      Boxing fans do, which explains why you do not.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Boxing fans do, which explains why you do not.
        i think 'everyone in the world will know me' is a bit of a stretch.

Comment

What the hipster Inoue fans don’t realise is that Eddie Hearn starves McDonnell for 2 weeks to make weight. This makes him far more dangerous than anyone Inoue has faced before as he doesn’t get fed unless he wins.

I think McDonnell is being overlooked in the same way Warrington was. Inoue is good but he ain’t Lomachenko

Comment

McDonnell will make it a decent fight but I'm not sure I can look past lil ol Inoue

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
              What the hipster Inoue fans don’t realise is that Eddie Hearn starves McDonnell for 2 weeks to make weight. This makes him far more dangerous than anyone Inoue has faced before as he doesn’t get fed unless he wins.

I think McDonnell is being overlooked in the same way Warrington was. Inoue is good but he ain’t Lomachenko
              If he’s starving to make weight, that doesn’t bode well for his inring performance against a superior boxer does it

Comment

Originally posted by the big dunn View Post
                boxing fans do, which explains why you do not.
                😂 😂 😂

Comment

McDonnell has done very well for himself financially defending the WBA "Regular" title i think like 6 times now.
                  Got a gift in 1 defence and then a technical draw in the rematch with a clash of heads.

Do i rank this as a World title? Not really it's similar to the IBO title.

Anyway back to this point Inouye I suspect will stop McDonnell

Comment

You never know. I'll bet on an Inoue knockout, but perhaps will save a few Euros for McDonnell on points. I'm still fuming for not having bet on Warrington last week as I was about to do...

Comment

Working...
                    X